A Much Needed Breather

April 2016

"And cut!! I think that wraps up today rehearsals. Since it's the weekends you're free to take a breather. Go do whatever you desire until Monday. You worked very hard all of you did!" Bang PD congratulated the boys.

Junny leaned against the wall exhausted from today's practice. BTS was preparing for their first comeback of the year. With a greater budget and planning, Bang was hoping to elevate them to the upper echelons like EXO, BigBang.

They were no doubt very popular, but they still needed to work before they can claim the top prize. They were now at a level comparable to Ikon and Seventeen. Large, but not the biggest. That's why the boys are pushing themselves even harder.

"Let's go home guys. We should let our bodies rest for tonight." Namjoon said to the group.

"Gamsahabnida hyung I don't think my legs can take it!" Jungkook said in relief.

"My legs are tired well." Taehyung yawned.

"We all deserve a good rest." Jimin said gratefully as the boys returned to their dorm room.

Compared to their debut days where they all shared one room where it can be crowded, they now have their own dorms. Junny shares a room with maknae Jungkook in a bunk bed.

Junny climbs up to his bed and yawn. With Jungkook showering he figured he could watch some quality entertainment.

"Welcome the latest episode of Produce 101. Last episode had contest Chungha managing to impress the judges with her incredible performance. Somi is now preparing to begin her own performance representing JYP." Said television as arguably the biggest survival show was airing.

"Good job on her. I wouldn't want to be in her position. That's like me going against Jimin. We all know who would win." Junny chuckled.

He flipped the channel to hear Got7's Fly playing. The melody just sounded so awesome. He wonders who composed such beauty. Next channel showed American maknae Eric Nam hosting M Countdown where GFriend was performing.

"That girl got soul. To think she's from the U.K. Didn't know Britain had Koreans." Junny learned something new. She looked to be of mixed heritage and her voice was phenomenal. She was really letting her voice out, you would have thought it was an opera.

"The Kpop world is getting interesting, and I hear SM is gonna debut another boy group. Can't wait to meet them." Junny heard Jungkook get out the shower. His chest exposed only leaving the bottom half covered with a towel.

"You took a sweet ass time."

"I was so dirty hyung you know! I'm just glad I don't smell like sweat anymore." Jungkook said with satisfied moan. Putting on his pajamas he hopped into his bed.

"I'ma go shower if anyone calls let me knows." Junny went to the bathroom and got undressed. The second the water poured down he felt a new level of bliss. An audible moan can be heard as water splashes across his skin, giving moisture to his pores.

He thought about Wendy for the hundredth time. He was really growing fond of her as time went on. Being also Canadian they can relate through a common upbringing. He recently congratulated her on their comeback.

"I appreciate the support Junny. We should totally hangout one of these days. Maybe during break?"

"Sure, I would love that! I hope to visit your hometown one day."

"You better take me to Vancouver. I have always wanted to see the big city. The closest one for me was Toronto!" Wendy's laugh was always cute to hear.