Seoul Music Awards 2015

January 2015

"We're finally here hyungs!" Jungkook said with excitement as they entered the arena.

"It's great to be meet new friends. We should probably shake hands." Seokjin suggested with delight.

"I'm sitting down catch you guys later." Yoongi sat down next on a chair by himself.

"Me too." Taehyung joined in.

"Come on guys don't be like that!" Hobi complained.

"I want to sit where there's peace and quiet. You can have your interactions in peace." Yoongi pointed bluntly.

"Yo if ain't the rivals!" Kai did a cool wave.

"Hello once again Bangtan Squad!" Baekhyun said with a friendly wave.

"Please to meet all of you! It's an honor to meet you Taemin sunbae. You have idea how much I admire your works." Jimin happily greeted Taemin.

"Your style of dancing is incredible as well. I was impressed by your performance at the Mama's. Very good of you." Taemin replied.

"I try to be sunbae. I thoroughly look for your performance." Jimin said with glee.

"My homie Rap Monster! This is Jackson Wang and these are my homies of Got7!" The Chinese member greeted in English.

"The feeling's mutual bro. You can say we're fans of you too." Rap Monster greeted Jackson, Bambam, and Mark.

"You don't mind if I sit right here? Mianhe for intruding." Junny apologized to Red Velvet who were sitting adjacent.

"It is no problem. No way you're from BTS!!" Wendy said in shock.

"And you're from Red Velvet. I heard you're from Canada too. What province?"

"Ontario. I grew up outside of Toronto called Richmond Hill. What about you?"

"From British Columbia, Vancouver to be exact!"

"I've heard of Vancouver having a large Asian community! That's so cool we're both Canadians!!"

And so Junny spent majority of the time getting to know his fellow Canadian idol. The girls of Red Velvet took notice. Each of the members were giggling.

"Wow I never expected she would find love." Seulgi whispered.

"This is so romantic! Let's support her all the way!" Joy whispered back.

"This would make great teasing material." Yeri snickered.

And so many groups came and went including EXO, Infinite, Girls Day, Beast, Got7, Hyuna and the three girls of SNSD. There was a sense of excitement in the air and Junny was even more eager to show off his singing voice.

After congratulating Red Velvet, it was time for the Bangtan Boys to perform. Dressed in their schoolboy uniforms the squad displayed their dancing prowess with a dubstep dance off. Junny let his legs feel rhythm.

"Those boys continue to amaze me. They have quite the footwork." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Indeed they are unnie." Seohyun nodded.

"You think Eric-ah could dance like that?" Tiffany wonderful referring to the American maknae.

"Heavens no he would fail! I think singing is what's he's more suited for. I know my oppa good and well." Seohyun stated proudly.

"Showoffs." Hoya muttered.

"They think they're the only ones who could dance dubstep? They got another thing coming." Gikwang leaned back on his seat.