Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

Birthday timeeeee! Small bit of smutish coming up so watch out if you don't want to read it. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days... ✨procrastination✨ But i did want to say happy belated birthday to Zayn. He's so perfect, I love him. ALSO THE NEW SONG!!! I don't understand the language unfortunately but the vibes it gives off are really good, it's calming. 

This was honestly just a filler so sorry it's not that good. 

***

"Okay so I got popcorn, twizzlers, m&m's, skittles, junior mints, marshmallows for our hot chocolate, hershey kisses, and of course...hot chocolate," Louis says as he sets down the tray of snacks and drinks.

"Don't worry, you don't have to eat it all. I brought it just in case we get hungry during our movie marathon," he said, eyeing my scared face.

I respond by snuggling up to his side. Since it's his birthday weekend we've started our ritual. Movie marathon the night before. We start by watching Louis' favorite movie, Grease, and then put on the newest movies that has recently been released onto streaming platforms.

I don't even watch Grease because I'm busy watching Louis. He's so cute to watch while he watches Grease. His eyes light up and he mouths all the words to the songs. At some points he will get up and do the dance and make me be Sandy while he tries to swoon me as Danny.

We cuddled up again for the other movies but when his mom came in to say goodnight we split apart like opposite magnets. I ended up falling asleep before the last two movies but I'm not sure if Louis ended up watching them because the next thing I know it's 8am and I'm half on top of a sleeping Louis.

I start to give him little kisses on his neck and cheek and his long eyelashes flutter open.

"Good Morning birthday boy!" I say quietly and get back to kissing his neck.

"Mmmh Harreh that feels really good," he says as he turns his head to the side to give me more access.

I start to suck a large bruise on his neck when he stops me.

"Haz, as much as I would love to have your marks on me...don't do it where everyone can see, especially my parents. They will know that wasn't there last night so they will probably put two and two together or think we snuck out. Either way, not good."

I look up at him and give him a small smirk. I slide my hand down from his shoulder over his pecks, down his abs, and start to move my hand against his crotch. I hear his breath hitch and he starts to grow hard in his boxers. I kiss down from his neck, over his chest, over his abs, until my face is right in front of his crotch.

"Is this okay?" I ask as I start to pull his boxers down.

"Yes! More than okay, just do what you're comfortable with," he responds while he puts a hand in my hair.

I've never done this before but I know Louis has so I'm scared that it would be good enough. I push those thoughts out of my head when I remember that it's Louis. He loves me and I love him. He knows this is my first time with anything like this so I shouldn't be worrying.

Louis' pov

Harry kitten licks the tip of my cock and I'm already a quivering mess. He takes the tip fully into his mouth and sucks slightly on it. He looks up at me with his innocent emerald eyes, almost to confirm that he is doing it right. I give him a nod and lightly tug on his hair. He lets out a moan around my cock and the vibrations send chills up my spine.

He goes down lower and lower while he continues to suck. I felt his hair brush against my abs and then his nose hit my stomach. I can feel myself hitting the back of his throat and it feels amazing.