Welcome! A/N

So this is my first story I've written so i'm trying my best! Btw i'm trying to write as if i'm british and know what i'm talking about but... i'm not british or anything so the vocabulary isn't that well written

Summary- Not all stories have a happy ending. Two best friends who fall in love, seems like the average love story...kinda. Harry has a perfect life...or so Louis thought. Pregnant. At 16. It's okay though because Louis will be there to help Harry through this...or so Harry thought. Stage 3 cancer. This is gonna be rough. 15 years later Harry is still struggling with Louis' death and with everything that comes along with being an adult, raising a family, and trying to make money with really shitty jobs.

**WARNING THIS IS AN MPREG**

**Warning- eating disorders, self harm, homophobia, simon cowell, suicide/suicidal thoughts, rape, death, and abusive parents**

*clarification- the kids call harry mum/mummy (for reasons later disclosed in story) *harry is biologically male and is not trans or anything, I know it can be a common misunderstanding with Mpregs 

*pay attention to pov and timeline changes because it might get confusing if you don't

*i'm trying to write with british words but I'm not british or anything so deal

If you are struggling with something and need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to reach out. I'm writing some things from a personal experience level so I am trying to make it accurate. If this could be triggering for you, *please do not read*

Ok, have fun reading! If any of the warnings^ make you uncomfortable you might not want to read this because they stay within the book pretty frequently but trigger warnings will usually be there (i will try my best to remember) and recaps at the end of chapters that solely are based on something for anyone who wants to skip. 

-E