Chapter 5

Chapter 5- 

(harry's pov)(still past timeline)

"Sooo... you had a great game Lou. I mean you do every time but it was really good... sorry i'm rambling."

"It's okay, I think it's cute"

I stop dead in my tracks with my face blushing like crazy.

"Louis... I really need to tell you something but I don't want it to ruin our friendship or make anything weird between us or anything, because your friendship means the world to me and I -"

"Harry, it's okay. No matter what you say, nothing will make me not want to be friends with you"

"yeah but this might completely change everything! You know what? Whatever, I'll just go for it and hope for the best. Ok, ok! Louis, I like you... as more than friends and I don't want this to ruin anything between us cause I know that you probably don't like me back because well i'm me and you're you an-"

I'm cut off by firm lips pressed against mine. It takes me a moment to realize that it's Louis who has their lips against mine. He pulls back to look at my shocked face. I smile and go back to kiss him again. I've been kissed before but it was more of a quick peck. The kiss starts to get more heated and before I realize what is happening, Louis is pressing me against the nearest wall. He has one hand on my waist and the other in my hair. I have one hand on the junction between his neck and shoulder and the other on his jaw. Our tongues explore each other's mouths for the first time. He starts to pull on my hair and I let out a low moan into his mouth.

I pull away gasping for air because OMG LOUIS TOMLINSON JUST KISSED ME!!!

I guess he must be able to tell what I'm thinking because he lets out a small laugh and takes my hand.

"C'mon, let's go back to my place and we can continue this"

I nod not really even hearing what he's saying but I trust him.

Louis' pov

Okay so that just happened. I kissed my best friend, who's 13 years old. I, Louis Tomlinson, am 14 years old and I just kissed my 13 year old best friend. Okay so this is really happening. I hope we won't regret this. We walk back to my house hand in hand and steal loving glances and small kisses from each other. Yeah I don't think we will regret this.

As we're about to walk inside I drop his hand. He gives me the cutest little pouty look but I can tell that he's actually starting to freak out inside with concern of why i'm not holding his hand anymore.

"I just don't want my family to know right now. And before you even start to think anything, no it's not because I'm embarrassed or anything. It's just because we haven't even discussed what's going on with us yet or anything and it's just so new. I want us to know what's going on between us before we evolve our families. Okay?"

He gives me a quick peck and smiles at me, "Yes, that is completely okay. To be honest... I'm not even out to my family yet so I completely agree that we should wait before we tell anyone."

I knew he wasn't out to his family yet but I still don't know why. His family is so loving and they seem so supportive to everyone. When I had my boyfriend they seemed to be so happy for me and didn't care that I was dating a boy and not a girl. Well I guess everyone has their reasons. Maybe he knows that everything will be alright but the small thought in the back of his head is making him scared. 

We walk inside and my family asks me about the game but I rush through all the answers because all I want to do now is get my hands back on Harry.

The second my bedroom door closes I push Harry against it and attack his mouth with mine. I walk him over to my bed and I straddle his waist. I grind my hips down on his and he bucks his hips up. I won't push him to do anything more than just kissing and grinding that we have already been doing. He's not ready for that yet and I'll let him come to me when he is ready.