Bella's wedding to Edward went off without a hitch.

The only thing that went wrong was Jacob's arrival and the fact that he got mad at Bella for wanting a normal honeymoon with Edward.

What I wore to the wedding yesterday:

"Tomorrow will be a success," Alice sighed in relief

"Tomorrow will be a success," Alice sighed in relief. "Of course it will be a success," Bella answered. "You planned it to be perfect." "Except for Jacob coming back," I sassed.

Ella and Carlisle carrying benches for the wedding, Bella making a point.

"No, it's exactly enough," Alice interjected.

"I'm just upset that you're letting Marali not wear shoes!" Bella asked, playfully hitting Alice's shoulder as I laughed. "Why couldn't I?!"

"That's because Na'vi people don't wear shoes or do the wedding thing so I wanted her to at least have a few things that remind her of Pandora"

Alice smiled sweetly as Bella pouted softly. I chuckled as I patted her shoulder. "It took a lot of convincing" I added "But tomorrow will be perfect."

I smiled as Emmett came in carrying a long tree trunk. Bree followed him, carrying a bunch of decorations. The Cullens have taken her in as a daughter.

"Where do you want them, boss?" He asked.

"On either side of the aisle," Alice replied as Rosalie and Ley'ra walked past behind Emmett carrying a fat tree stump. "What aisle?" Rosalie asked. "Does no one have vision?"

Alice asked as she walked down the steps to help them.

Jasper came up to me, kissing my head. "Having fun, darlin'?" Jasper asked me. "I am," I replied. "Hoping Bella doesn't trip me while I am walking down the aisle to you."

Bella shot me a playful glare as Tsu'tiì and Ley'ra laughed as they carried the flower decorations.

Mom made some fake flowers that look like the ones on Pandora, since they can't survive on earth. Alice came up to me. "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep," Alice asked Jasper and I.

"That's an order. You, don't even think about touching her today."

"Yes ma'am," Jasper and I agreed as Bella led me to her truck. That night, I began to pack the last of my stuff.

-𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

I put my clothes into a cardboard box. I turn around and lean slightly against the box, looking deep in thought.

I walk over to my bed and look at the dreamcatcher that Seth gave me, that was hanging on the headboard. Jasper appeared behind me. I turned around and faced him.

"I was just checking for cold feet," Jasper asked me.

"Well, mine are toasty warm," I answered as I sat down on my bed. "It's not too late to change your mind," Jasper asked. "What? Now you're having second thoughts?" I wondered.