"It won't matter" Law told them "Giving Caesar back is our distraction"

"So, we have to destroy the Smile factory while he's distracted?" Usopp asked.

"We'll need ta find it first" Ana chimed in with her eyes closed from the ministrations that Sanji was giving her.

"It should be easy to find since they're usually so big" Franky, who now had his blue hair in two braids on either side of his face, said "I can just destroy it with one of my rays"

He, Chopper and Usopp posed much to everyone's sweat dropping.

"It might be hidden" Law was completely flabbergasted when, after telling them the urgency of their 'mission', Sanji walked off with Anamaria to make them breakfast while the StrawHats were chiming out their food decisions.

Ana followed the blond to the kitchen and sat herself on the island behind him as usual, brushing a hand through her hair with a few grunts as she found knots that the man had missed earlier.

"How do ya think I would look with short hair?" she asked him, making him turn while at the same time stirring the pan and flipping the food in it.

"You'd look beautiful in anything" he answered with an honest smile.

"Ye've gotten bolder" Ana blushed at the man.

"Are you blushing?" Sanji asked in stupefaction, nearing his head to her.

"N-no! Shut up! The food's burnin'"

Ф

While they were eating Zin'emon started telling them where they were going before they had gotten caught and taken to Punk Hazard.

"I can't tell you why we were there but we had originally set sail for a place called Zou" Kin'emon said, shooting a look at Momonosuke.

"Zou?" Law asked, stopping mid bite "It's another coincidence. After handing over Caesar and destroying the SMILE factory, I plan on sailing to Zou"

"Really?!" Kin'emon shouted.

"Ah" Law said with a nod "My crew is already there"

"If so, can we go along with you there?" Kin'emon requested.

"Sure!" Luffy shouted happily with a mouthful of mashed up sandwiches "Let's go there and then the Wanokumi!"

"Oy!" Law protested but then Kin'emon banged his head on the table.

"Thank you so much!" Kin'emon cried "Luffy-dono. Thank you for everything!"

Law glowered to no one in particular and continued eating his breakfast.

"Three samurai including me, and Momonosuke...the four of us were heading for Zou" Kin'emon said "But our ship wrecked and only two of us samurai and Momonosuke were able to drift to Dressrosa"

"But then Doflamingo and the others came after us" Momonosuke added in "And I ran onto an unknown ship. There I met the children who were looking to get treated"

"I was going to go after the ship but we were discovered. My fellow samurai, Kanjuro, tried to cover for me but got caught in the process" Kin'emon sobbed "I had no choice" the now weeping Kin'emon continued "He let me sail out to sea to save Momonosuke so now I have to go to Dressrosa to save him. My friend, Kanjuro!"

"Waaah! Kanjuro!" Chopper cried in support.

"Ow! What a man, Kanjuro!" Franky followed.

"Yosh! Let's save Kanjuro as well!" Luffy cheered.

"Guys! Don't forget our main purpose!" Law snapped.

Ж

"At this moment there are 8 Warlords!" Commodore Brandnewshouted to the marines gathered around him "They are individuals chosen by the World Government who have the permission to act on their own as long as they use their abilities and powers for our service!" he continued, pointing to the board behind him "That is the reason why they are seen as a threat by other pirates!"