Cole: How can you say that so calmly?

Zane: I deactivated my emotion meter.

Morro: You did? What for?

Zane: After Nya's disappearance, I found my productivity decreasing. This was due to an unwanted emotional reaction. Grief. By switching my emotion meter off, I improved productivity 230%.

Morro: Turning yourself into an emotionless drone isn't the solution!

(He leaves angrily and goes to the library.)

Morro: Uh, Master Wu?

Wu: Darn it! Ugh. I thought perhaps there would be some clue to bringing Nya back in the Scrolls of Quanish the Elder, but Quanish was a fool!

Morro: If there was an answer here, you would've found it already. You've read these scrolls a dozen times.

Wu: I should have gone with Misako to the Library of Domu. They have a larger collection.

Morro: Master Wu, I think we need to get the team together. I've got a bad feeling about this Vengestone stuff.

Wu: Vengestone? What Vengestone?

Morro: Last night, they busted another Vengestone shipment. And we still don't know who's behind it.

Wu: Hmm. That is worrisome. Vengestone's only practical purpose is to negate Elemental Power.

Morro: Exactly. Anyone who's collecting Vengestone has to be up to no good!

Wu: You have a point. Perhaps we should get the team together.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

(At a dojo, Kai is training a group of children.)

Kai: Okay everyone, fall in! Better get it right this time!

(Outside, the Destiny's Bounty arrives. Zane and Cole slide down and enter the dojo.)

Kai: First position, go! Second position, go!

(He takes out a cardboard cutout of Kalmaar.)

Kai: Greet your opponent!

(The students bash the cutout to pieces, screaming.)

Cole: Holy cow!

Zane: That seems excessive.

Kai: Nice! Remember, kids, in a real fight, we don't greet our opponents. What's the best defense?

Students: To obliterate your enemy before they see you coming!

Kai: Exactly! Class dismissed. See you next week.

Morro: What are you teaching these kids, Kai?

Zane: I do not recall Master Wu teaching us to "obliterate our enemies before they see us coming".

Kai: I'm preparing these kids for the real world. There's bad guys out there and they don't play fair. Or do I have to remind you what happened to Nya?

Cole: The, sea thing. Even Benthomaar has given up hope to find her. He sent a message that he's returned to rule Merlopia. Good for him, I guess.

Kai: Now what's up? I got a kindergarten class in half an hour and they're like a pack of ravenous wolves. I gotta prepare mentally.

Zane: We are assembling the team to look into a Vengestone smuggling operation.

Morro: We could use your help. Unless you'd rather deal with the wolf pack?

Kai: (He immediately races to the door.) Let's go.