69

Season 3 episode 5
"Stronger then heaven"

     Ronnie and Jace walked with Tommy. He was scared. They both knew it. And they both had a feeling about what was happening. But neither of them spoke their thoughts out loud.

"I think i should go to the city of bones for treatments." Tommy looked at them.

"With the silent brothers?" Ronnie looked at her brother.

"They have a history of helping shadowhunters with mental health issues." Jace looked between the two.

"Tommy that might not be whats happening. We dont know if its mental health." Ronnie told him.

Tommy shook his head. "If they can help im gonna try." And with that Tommy walked off leaving the engaged couple.

Ronnie looked at Jace. "What if whatever he's going through is my fault?"

Jace furrowed his brows. "Why would it be your fault?"

"Jace is died and came back, what if when i died a part of him died too. And thats causing whats happening."

"Vee dont blame yourself, this is not your fault." Jace only wrapped her in his arms and held her. Wondering if maybe she was right, maybe a part of Tommy had died leaving him vulnerable.

🐝

    Ronnie was walking through New York. She was heading to meet Luke, helping with the owl search.

"Can i borrow a dress from Clary? I need something mundane to wear." Izzy asked her parabatai over the phone.

Ronnie smiled. "I dont see why not. Going undercover?"

"Something like that."

"Whats going on?"

"I'm going on a date, with the doctor."

"Izzy! Tell me all the details."

"Its just dinner R, i'm only doing it so he'll leave me alone."

"Why not just tell him to fuck off? Why go out?"

"Ugh your right i should cancel. Help with the owl search."

"Honey you should go, have fun. Take a break from working so much."

Izzy and her talked for a moment longer before Ronnie got too the police department and had to go. She walked in and met with Luke. "Are these the victims?"

"Yeah, 26 in total throughout the tristate area. Law enforcement thinks its some deranged cult brainwashing their members to kill their loved ones. Whats up?" Luke told the girl who was like his daughter.

"I need to talk to your sister."

"Cleophas?" Luke sat down at his desk.

"Unless you have another sister then yes." Ronnie smirked at him. "We need an Iron sister for what we have to do. I cant go to the citadel."

"Whats going on?" Ronnie hesitated to answer. "Ronnie its me, you know you can talk to me. I always keep your secrets." Luke was right. Ronnie always went to him. She told him about her first kiss, first boyfriend, first time having sex. Not once did he tell Jocelyn anything. As far as Jocelyn know Ronnie never dated and was still a virgin.

Ronnie sat down on Lukes desk. "When Jace and i were at Lake Lyn, fighting Valentine. Jace and I werent just injured. We were killed."

"What?!"

"Luke i held him while he died. I used the wish to bring him back. But someone killed me, i'm not sure what brought me back."

"You used Raziel to bring him back?"