68

Season 3 episode 4
"Thy soul instructed"

     No one knew where Tommy was. Although Ronnie did, but she still had not spoken a word. Jace was sitting with her in their bedroom. "Vee i need you to tell me what happened."

Ronnie looked at him, her eyes sparkling with tears. She knew she had to tell him, yet she didnt want too.

"My love."

"I cant tell you."

"Why?"

"Jace i just...i just wanna go to bed."

Jace looked at her, she could see the love in his eyes. She could see how much he loved her, thats all shes ever wanted. Was to be loved. And she was, and she couldnt be more grateful. "Jace?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Jace smiled brightly. He could never get over her voice telling him that she loved him. "I love you more."

"Can we take a nap?" Ronnie tilted her head.

Jace laughed. "I have to take off your makeup but yes, yes we can."

🐝

After Ronnie and Jace had woken up Alec needed Jace on a mission, so that left Ronnie to sit with Alec.

Clary knocked on the door. "I got your alert. Another Owl Attack?" She looked over to her sister who was laying on one of the couches in Alecs office. The tv playing tangeled.

"No. Blood unit hit downtown. Most likely a rogue vampire. I want you on this with Jace." Alec told the red head. In truth he was distraught. His boyfriend was missing with no word to him or anyone else. He thinks thats why Jace left Ronnie with him. Jace was hoping they could help the other get better.

Clary nodded her head. "Is Izzy on this too?"

Ronnies head perked at Izzy's name. She smiled just a little.

Alec shook his head. "No she's watching Morgan."

"Okay, Jace and i can handle a rogue vamp." Clary said as she turned around and walked out.

Alec and Ronnie looked at each other and sighed. Alec spoke first. "You ever think we'll be okay?"

Ronnie sighed. "Absolutely not."

They both turned their head to watch the Disney movie playing on the tv. Alec grabbed popcorn from off the table and laid down next to Ronnie. The girl cuddling into him.

🐝

Ronnie had found herself doing paperwork in the main hall. Alec had went to Magnus on help finding Tommy. While she was reading over a mission report the power went down.

"Security cameras are out! Every things down."

Ronnie looked at the new head of security. "What happened to the back up system?"

"They're down too. We're gonna have to go for a manual reboot." Ronnie followed him to help with the manual reboot.

"Whats happening?" Clary asks as she see's alec and magnus.

"We're not sure." Magnus answers.

"How long has the system been down?" Alec looks at Ronnie.

"Less then 2 minutes." She answers.

"Hopefully it was just a glitch." The head of security states.

Ronnie, Alec, Clary and Magnus all look at each other before taking off to where Morgan is. When they walk in they see her dead in her cell.

"No."

They walk into her cell. Magnus uses his magic to revive her. Morgan gasps and sits up.

"Whats going on?" Clary asks.

"She's free of all demonic possession." Magnus states.

"Where am i?" Morgan looks around scared.

Ronnie crouches down in front of her. "You're okay. We've got you."

Ronnie walks up to her bedroom to find Jace sitting there with Tommy. She looks between the two and she knew that Jace knows.

"Tommy."

His eyes were bloodshot, he had tears streaming down his face. Tommy knew what was happening. He came looking for Jace for help. He needed Jace. "Ronnie."

Ronnie rushed over to him and wrapped Tommy in her arms. "Its okay Tommy, its okay."

"I dont know how i got here, Ronnie i think im loosing my mind." Tommy spoke softly. Ronnie and Jace looked at each other. They both wrapped their arms around Tommy. Helping him feel safe.

——-
Ella speaks!!
Cute short little chapter, but i wanted to post a chapter cause i made a new book cover!!! It took forever but i hope you guys like it