16

Season 1 episode 9
"Rise Up"

Simon was a vampire, a forsaken attacked the institute, One Direction just broke up and everything was a mess

Simon was a vampire, a forsaken attacked the institute, One Direction just broke up and everything was a mess. The Clave kept taking Ronnie back to Idris going over rules with her.

Jace and Clary were chasing Simon all around the city. Alec had gotten hurt. Thats why Ronnie found herself with Alec and his father. She had left Magnus's when Izzy called her.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Ronnie rushed. She was worried even if Alec was holding her hand.

Robert nodded. "Your persistent aren't you?"

"I'm strong willed, theres a different." She smiled at him.

"I wanted to thank you." Robert sighed as Alec groaned some. "For taking care of my children."

"They protected me more then i did them."

Alec smiled at her as Tommy walked in. "What the hell happened?" He rushed to Alec's side.

Ronnie motioned for Robert to leave with her. The pair walked down the hall leaving the couple alone. "I see my son has the Shadowhunter children wrapped around his finger." He chuckled.

"He does." Ronnie was handed a file. "Thank you. Him and Tommy are good for each other."

"I can tell. Alec likes him." Robert lightens up. "So i hear you and my other son have something as well."

Ronnie blushed slightly. "We haven't had a chance to talk about it. Jace has been with my sister since a little after we kissed."

"Well I'm happy for you both. Jace deserves someone good like you. He's been through a lot." Robert placed a tablet down.

"Mr. Lightwood?"

"Yeah?"

"My parents, were they happy? With ruling the kingdom and all?" Ronnie sat down waiting for his answer.

Robert thought for a second. "They were. There wasn't a moment where they weren't smiling and laughing. When you twins were born they were even more happy. Mark even had tiny crowns made so you and Tommy could wear them."

Ronnie laughed. "I remember a lot from when i was a kid, Tommy doesn't but, um. I remember my dad chasing me down the palace halls. He um, he was always laughing."

"Thats the Mark I remember." Robert sighed. "I'm sorry you never got to truly know them as you grew up." He sat down next to her on the bench. There were sitting in one of the halls.

Ronnie shrugged. "I just don't want to disappoint them. I don't wanna ruin the life they wanted for me."

"Honey, what you are doing is what they wanted. They wanted the best for you. They wanted you to be happy being yourself." Robert placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a warm smile.

Izzy suddenly came running to them. "Ronnie, its Meliorn. Lydia had him arrested."

Ronnie shot up. "What?" Izzy nodded. "I'm gonna kill her." Ronnie runs down the hall, Izzy and Robert trailing behind her.

🐝

Apparently Lydia had a right to arrest the seelie because he was breaking the law by withholding information. So there was nothing she could do.

Ronnie sighed as she walked down the halls. This world was a mess and she couldn't do anything. This is why she hated being the princess. When she wanted to most she couldn't do anything. Veronica spoke to the clave but they made the decision and she couldn't change that.

Lydia was walking when she saw Veronica. The blonde jogged to catch up and walk beside her. "What do you want Lydia?"

"Can we try to get along?"

Ronnie shook her head. "You just arrested and innocent man and i cant stop you. Being future queen sucks but at least i had power. Now I don't. So no, we can't get along until you let him go."

Lydia shook her head as they turned the corner. "I can't do that."

"That's what I thought." Ronnie sighed. "You suck you know that?"

"Excuse me?" Lydia looked to her left where Ronnie was walking.

She let out a small laugh. "What kind of person comes here, takes over, and then arrests an innocent man?"

"I can't change it. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise to me. Izzy is the one you need to apologise to." Ronnie looked to the training room and furrowed her brows. She didn't know Jace was back. "What the hell?"

Lydia started walking in the room causing Veronica to follow. "You must be Jace Wayland." Lydia moved to stand next to Alec while Ronnie stopped next to Jace. "Lydia Branwell. You're quite the legend back in Idris." Lydia holds her hand out But Jace makes no moves to shake it.

"Don't believe everything you hear." He wraps an arm around Veronica who smirks at Lydia.

Lydia glares. "Did you tell them." She moves her gaze from the Shadowhunter to the Lightwood.

"Tell us what?" Izzy spits out.

"Lydia and I are engaged." Alec answers.

Veronica's breath gets caught in her throat when she felt Tommy's emotion. She knew he was behind them.

"We're getting married." Lydia smirked at Ronnie.

Veronica turned her head to see Tommy running towards the rooms. She looked back at Alec and shook her head. "You're not serious." Jace glares.

"You were supposed to say no." Izzy tells her brother. "It's your life to ruin." The dark haired girl storms away.

"How could you?" They all turn to Veronica. "I trusted you." Alec's eyes turn soft as her own watered. "I hate you." She smiled at him and stormed off herself.

Ronnie walked away and a moment after Jace was running to catch up with her. "Vee. Vee slow down." Veronica stopped in her place as Jace caught up and stood in front of her.

"You should have seen Tommy's face."

Jace's eyes go wide. "Tommy was there?"

She nodded. "Yeah, he heard it. I can feel how upset he is."

Jace placed his hands on her shoulders. "Look at me." Ronnie brought her eyes to his. "Hi." He smiles at her.

"Hi."

"You look amazing." Jace kissed her forehead. "I'll go find Tommy while you calm down. If you go to him and your freaked out it'll make it worse."

"Okay." Ronnie nodded. Before Jace could walk far Veronica grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. She grabbed his neck and kissed him. Jace's head came down and she connected their lips.

The girl pulled away and rested her forehead on his. "What was that for?" Jace smiled.

Ronnie shrugged. "I missed you."

The boy chuckled before kissing her once more and walking away.

Ronnie sighed and looked around. Currently she wanted to rip Alec's head off. She decided she needed to cool down so heading to her room to chance and then go punch stuff.

——

Ella Speaks!

Jace and Ronnie are so cute<3
If you want to murder Alec, than good thats what i wanted. I love Alec and he and Tommy were never official so the man didn't cheat.
Tommy and Alec will be together again i promise. 2 chapters today just cause i feel bad for the short chapter. Also if theres something thats a little out of place it's because i had a different story line before where Ronnie went off on the clave but it didn't really fit and i don't proofread these chapters so yeah.