53

Season 2 episode 14
"The fair folk"

     The queen had led them all to a table

The queen had led them all to a table. They all sat down on the pillows that laid on the floor. Ronnie and Jace on one side while Clary and Simon were on the other, while the queen sat next to Ronnie at the head of the table.

"Hungry?" The queen asked.

"Thats very kind, but we really should discuss business." Jace looked at the queen.

"Business is boring." The queen smiled at Ronnie. "Thats why i sent a proxy to your downworlder cabinet meeting. I'd like to know more about the Shadowhunter princess."

Ronnie turned her head. "Like what?"

"You have special abilities, ones no other has. They connect with the children of Valentine."

"Child." Clary spoke. "I'm the only one."

The queen looked between Clary and Jace. "Are you sure?"

Jace shook his head. "I'm not Valentines son."

"Yet the same blood runs through both of your veins. All three of yours actually. The blood of the angel. Please show me what it can do."

"We're still learning how it works." Ronnie told the queen.

"Are you? And you, vampire. Are you still learning to walk in the sun?" The queen looked at Simon.

"Wow, word travels fast down here." Simon chuckled.

"It does. I hear whispers from the birds, the bees and the bugs. They're all in my service." The queen tilted her head.

"So was Kaelie." Jace snapped lightly. "Were you surprised to hear one of your knights was killing shadowhunters, almost killed the future queen?"

"Were you?" The queen argued back. "Kaelie was your lover."

Jace nodded. "I was surprised. Kaelie didnt seem capable of such brutality."

"Precisely why she made an effective killer. The sweeter the honey, the deadlier the trap." The queen looked between the four guests.

"Did Kaelie kill on her own, or was she working with someone else?" Clary asked.

The queen reached up, allowing one of the Seelies to help her stand up. She grabbed an apple. "Another knight helped, but i took care of him."