46

Season 2 episode 12
"You Are Not On Your Own"

     Ronnie smiled as Jace kissed down her arm

Ronnie smiled as Jace kissed down her arm. She could feel him smiling against her skin. Ronnie turned over and placed her lips on Jace's. He hummed against her lips. When she pulled away she kept her face close to his. "Good morning."

Jace closed his eyes and pulled her body on top of his. "Good morning." His arms held her body against his.

There was a knock on the door before the door bursted open revealing Tommy. Jace groaned as he covered Ronnies naked body more with the blanket.

"Ew gross." Tommy laughed before walking in the room. "Come on, get up before i get a bucket of cold water. Jace needs it." Tommy skipped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"I'm gonna kill him." Jace rolled over so he was on top of Ronnie. Ronnie smiled as she pushed some of Jaces blonde hair out of his face. "God your beautiful." Jace kissed down her neck.

"Dont make me come back with water Jonathan!" Tommy yelled from down the hall. Ronnie laughed as Jace rolled onto his back.

"If you dont shut up Thomas!" Jace yelled back.

"Hey! That full name was uncalled for you swine!" Tommy's voice got louder meaning he was walking closer to the room.

"You're birth was uncalled for!" Ronnie yelled with a smile.

Tommy gasped as he opened the door. "You two have corrupted each other. I feel betrayed." Jace grabbed the pillow his head was on and threw it at the boy. "Hey! Jesus, okay im leaving." Tommy ran out of the room slamming the door shut.

Ronnie sat up. "Come on J, we gotta get ready."

Jace peaked one eye open. "You look perfect the way you are."

Ronnie rose a brow. "Naked and wrapped in a blanket?" Jace nodded. Ronnie laughed. "Come on prince charming."

🐝

The couple walked through the institute. Someone handed Jace a tablet. "Thank you." The pair walked over to a table meeting Alec.

"Looks like Azazel's headed south. We just recovered four dead mundane with his signature M.O."

"Ok, lets go." Jace nodded.

"To catch a greater demon you summoned to the institute defying all protocol and common sense?" Madam inquisitor walked over to them. Ronnie rolled her eyes. "Princess." Inquisitor bowed her head.