07

Season 1 episode 4
"Raising Hell"

Veronica found herself laying down on the floor of the library

Veronica found herself laying down on the floor of the library. She was supposed to be sleeping but the nightmares got to much for her to handle. She kept seeing Valentine kill her parents and then them both blaming her for her death.

She wasn't reading but instead just starring at the ceiling. She couldn't pick up a book. Everywhere she turned she saw their face. His face when he killed her mom.

"Ronnie?" Tommy called out. You could hear the tiredness in his voice. And you could see it because of the way he was rubbing his eyes. "Whats wrong?"

Ronnie shook her head as he laid down next to her. "Nothing."

"Ronnie there is no point in lying. I can feel how upset you are."

She let out a breath. "I keep seeing it, over and over again."

"What?"

"Valentine killing them. Every-time i close my eyes i see him stabbing them with a blade." Ronnie turned on her side so she was facing him.

Tommy brought a hand up to move the hair from her face. He could see the tear stains and the redness im her eyes. "Ronnie."

"Don't do that, don't kill yourself because I'm hurting and you feel like you need to fix me. I don't need to be fixed Tommy."

He smiled. "I know, i just want to help you."

"I'll be okay. I always am." She smiled back.

"That's the problem. Come here." He opened his arms. Ronnie moved so her head was laying on his chest. And they laid there, neither twin spoke.

🐝

"Should we wake them?"

"I think so."

"I wouldn't, Ronnie hasn't had coffee yet."

"Why are they sleeping on the floor?"

"And in the library?"

"I didn't know there even was a library in this place."

"We can hear you assholes." Tommy groaned out, digging his head deeper into his sisters hair so he didn't have to look at them.

"Good." Simon murmured.

"Simon i hope you hit the door on your way out." Veronica told him as she kept her eyes closed.

She felt someone come behind her and lift her up. Ronnie opened her eyes to see Alec holding her. "Come on." He carried her to her room.

"Why hello." Ronnie smiled cheekily at him.

"Hush, I can't believe you slept in the library. I told you it was there so you could read not sleep." Alec opened the door to her room with his foot.

"Well, i did read. The day you told me." She told him as Alec placed her on her own bed. He pulled the covers over her and sat down on the edge.

Persephone On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara