04

Season 1 episode 2
"The Decent Into Hell Isn't Easy"

Season 1 episode 2"The Decent Into Hell Isn't Easy"

The group of 7 got out of Simon's van. After being cramped in the back Tommy wanted to pull Simon's eyes out. "Yeah, this place isn't creepy."

Tommy groaned. "Simon shut up, the sound of your voice is making me even more mad." Simon immediately shut up, remembering the time the younger twin chased him with a knife down 5 blocks because he was mad and Simon spoke.

"Lets check it out." Alec started walking. Tommy right after him.

Ronnie started but Jace stopped her. "Wait here a minute. I wanna see if it's safe." Ronnie nodded and took a step back. She tuned out Clary and Simon's conversation. She just stood there thinking about what was true or not.

She was about to find out that Jocelyn wasn't her real mother. Ronnie wasn't ready for that. She didn't want her life to fully change just yet.

Tommy seemed to calm about it. He hasn't said anything yet and that was worrying her. Normally they told each other everything due to the fact they could almost feel each other's emotions. Clary always called their twin powers. Whenever the other was sad they always knew how to fix it.

"Vee, come on. Its all clear." Jace held his arm out. Veronica walked over to him and tucked herself under his arm. Wrapping her own around his waist. Clary and Simon followed soon after and they began the walk. "You okay?" Jace looked down at the girl.

She nodded. "I will be." He hummed as they continued to walk. They got farther and farther. Tommy was talking with Izzy. Alec was just looking around making sure nothing jumped out at them.

"You have to understand the Silent Brothers aren't like us." Jace began.

"They lack your beauty and charm?" Ronnie watched as Jace smirked a little.

"Yeah well most people do. The brother communicate without using words, just their thoughts." Jace looked down to her.

"That doesn't sound horrible."

"Don't let their silence fool you. They'll hold the soul sword to your head and with its blade carve the truth from your mind. If you're not strong enough you will die." Ronnie sucked in a breath at his words.

She nodded. "Well then."

"Vee. The pain will be excruciating. You don't have too-"

"I do have to." She cut him off. "I can't let Clary go in there. And we need answers so i have to. We need to get mom back, if this is the way then i'll do it; no matter what."

Jace nodded slightly. "Okay." He began walking again leaving her steps behind. She took a moment to collect herself before following after him. 

When they had finally made it to the entrance there were skeletons everywhere. "I've got this." Ronnie told herself. She felt a hand on her shoulder and immediately knew it was her twin.