You're the light of my darkness... (End)

Start from the beginning

His heart hurt when Taehyung was burning in fever without his acknowledgement or any explanation he marched on Taehyung. He hurt the already sick person.

'I am sorry bear, anger took the best of me'

Kookie followed them.

'It ish awll bwecaush of kookie, kookie a bwad boi'
Kookie scolded himself.

Time skip

Taehyung was admitted in his hospital. Kookie was sitting beside his TaeTae hyung, he don't wanna let tae feel alone at all. He was still unconscious.

Seo-joon was angry for sure. Little one explained the truth to Seo-joon who was fuming in anger.

"The way you behaved with my best friend was very rude and bad okay!"
Seo-joon spat harshly.

"So what you expected from me? To let him hurt my brother?"
Yoongi snapped back.

"You could have let him explain, he was already having fever--"
"Oh please don't talk this right now. I know it's my mistake. But he might be innocent right now but you don't know his past deeds"
Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I know his every past deeds Mr. Min. He still regrets it. Do you even know what happened to him after you broke every ties... No, how could you? I know he did very bad with Jungkook but he was in his own sad zone. So it came out harsh... And his life is not as simple as you have Mr. Min"
Yoongi nodded his head.

"I know his family background"
Yoongi muttered.

"Yes, when you left means when you were done with the final exams, his parents always came and visited him. And just warned him to be perfect otherwise they will took out his name from neurological field"

"He was suffering from mental torture plus regret. You did great by not letting him know about Jungkook being in coma otherwise he was devastated for his deeds. His this career made him strong, he was strong for his grandmother his grandmother's wish was him to become the successful doctor"
Seo-joon completed.

"Okay I got it, he is regretting his deeds, then what about today?! He was sick then also he was going to give spank to my little bunny"
Seo-joon chuckled at Yoongi's statement.

"You aren't fond of handling little kids I guess"
"Now what's this answer bro?!"
Yoongi asked in frustration.

"There's a need to set punishments for little space suffering people or kids, otherwise they becomes bratty."
Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is it?"
Seo-joon nodded.

"Wow! I just want to vanish away from here. I punched my bear without any mercy. He was already suffering from high fever and I--"
Seo-joon patted his shoulders.

"It's fine Mr. Min. It's totally fine, but I am telling you one thing. The Taehyung you left years ago is still sitting on that bench of the backyard he is still regretting... So please don't hurt him more. I can't bear to see him getting more hurt"
Yoongi sighed sadly.

He was being selfish from the start but only for Jungkook. The way he found his little one laying on the road in his lifelessly. They way Jungkook went into coma for straight three years, the way his heart craved to hear Jungkook's silly jokes... He always blamed Taehyung for it, but what was Taehyung's fault? He was Just lost in his grandmother's love and care.

Yoongi went inside the ward where Taehyung is admitted, also he noticed the fluff ball looking at his hyungie attentively.

"Bun, why are you staring at him like this, hm? You should take rest. Taehyung is gonna be fine"
Kookie shook his head.