Chapter 12

When I walked into the door of my home, Dad was sitting in his chair, waiting on me. I somewhat expected him to immediately start wailing on me, but I overestimated how upset he would be. He was definitely mad, but he wasn't irate like I had expected.

"Glad you're back, Andrew," he said with a glare as I took my shoes off and sat down in my original spot on the couch.

"I'm sorry I ran off and told you to suck a dick," I offered, handing him the keys to the four-wheelers and my dirt bike.

"I appreciate your apology," his face softens slightly, before it turns hard again, "Now..."

I interrupted him, "Before you lecture and we start talking about the new rules again, can I say something?"

His face scrunched in confusion but he nodded.

"Jackson and I were talking and he helped me realize that I do want slash need these rules so I am going to try not to fight you anymore on them."

"I appreciate that, Drew, more than you know. Let's get through the list of rules, and then we'll get to your punishment for running off and running your mouth."

I nodded. I wasn't at all looking forward to this, but I was self-aware enough to know that I was headed down a dangerous path and needed some intervention. I tried not to argue as Dad and I were discussing the rules, but there were some that he heard complaints from me about. Specifically the ones on an 11 o'clock curfew on school nights and midnight on the weekends. There was no way I wasn't breaking that rule. There were a few others that we disagreed about, but none that were as big of a deal as that one.

Dad also informed me of the consequences that would be introduced to our dynamic. This included things like grounding, extra chores, sentences, time-outs, and having my ass busted. It obviously made sense to have consequences to go along with the rules but I couldn't help but be exasperated by this.

Dad only scolded me once during his entire spiel so I'll count that as a win. When he was finished with the rules talk, it was time to talk about me running off and giving him lip.

"Now, in a way, I can understand why you acted the way that you did. You were overwhelmed and upset and you reacted poorly. I get that. However, giving me that kind of attitude after I had warned you multiple times, plus saying what you said, and running off without a word are not actions that I am going to tolerate any longer."

"Yes sir," I agreed.

"I've decided that tonight you are going to receive your first spanking from me. You will be going across my knee and I will be using my hand. Since we are both new to this, it seems like the best idea. After we are finished, you will be spending seventeen minutes in the corner and then your punishment will be over and we will move on. Okay?"

Internally, I was groaning at such a childish punishment, but I couldn't argue that I didn't kinda deserve it so I agreed.

"When Charlie spanked you, how did he do it?"

"The first time was just his hand and the second time, he also used a wooden spoon," I answered.

"Did he spank you clothed?"

"He had me take my shorts down and did it in my underwear. He gave me a wedgie so he got my butt a few times too," my face got hot as I answered his second question.

"He gave you a wedgie?" Dad questioned.

"Well, kinda. He pulled one side of my boxers up at a time so he could smack that cheek," I explained with a nervous laugh, hoping Dad was not getting any ideas.

"I guess that makes sense. Did that make it hurt more?"

I nodded.

"Are you ready to get this over with?" he asked, with a slight chuckle.

"Yes please," I nodded.

He scooted forward on his chair and motioned for me to come closer.

"Alright, take your pants down and bend over my knees," he instructed when I was standing by his legs.

"Can you give me a pass this one time?" I asked, trying my luck.

He gave me an "are you serious?" look in response, "You already know that you're not getting a pass. Get over before you make it worse for yourself."

I pulled my shorts off my hips and they fell to the floor. Dad helped me across his lap before adjusting us both to be comfortable. "Alright, Bub, why are we here?"

I groaned internally, not wanting to do so out loud for fear of getting penalty swats.

"I gave a lot of attitude and left without telling you," I replied.

"Correct. I warned you multiple times about the attitude and you already knew that you were grounded and you shouldn't leave. This spanking will have you thinking twice about disobeying and giving me lip."

"Yes sir."

With that, he started right in. I was surprised to realize that he spanked so much harder than Charlie. The very first swat had me gritting my teeth. At that moment, I also realized that he would be the one to hand out probably every other spanking that I would ever get. That did not bode well for my ass.

It did not take long for me to start squirming and holding back grunts. By the tenth swat, I was throwing my hands back to block my butt. Tears were stinging my eyes and my ass felt like it had caught fire.

"Not so har-hard," I whined, my voice breaking in the middle.

"Move those hands back to the floor right now, Andrew," he swatted lower and lower until I moved my hands.

"Do not make me tell you again," he swatted my thighs a few more times before moving back up to the bouncy part of my ass.

The tears had broken loose and Dad was unrelenting.

"Owww! DAD!" I complained.

"Hush," he replied sternly.

I wiggled my hips back and forth trying to avoid the swats but he hit the mark every time.

"Are we going to have to have this discussion about disobedience and attitude anytime soon?"

"No sir!"

"Do you understand that if we do, it is going to be much worse for you?"

"Yes sir!"

He had not stopped smacking during his little speech. He leaned me forward and began targeting my thighs exclusively.

"Almost done," he commented.

I had given up fighting it at this point so I just laid there, tears streaming down my face, choking down sobs, taking out the last he had to give me. It was only about another minute until he was done. He let me lay there, crying myself out over his knees.

When I started to get up, he helped keep me steady. As soon as I was on my feet, I walked directly into my bedroom, not speaking to Dad at all. I just needed a minute. I had never once cried like that in front of him. Not ever.

I gave myself a few minutes, laying on my bed, rubbing my ass, and letting the tears dry. After a few minutes, I headed into the bathroom to wash my face and make myself look presentable once again. When I emerged, Dad was stacking dishes in the dishwasher.

"Hey, Bub, how are you feeling?" he asked, coming over to wrap me into a hug.

"I'm okay," I nodded, hugging him back.

"Alright, you still have some corner time to complete," he reminded me.

I sighed, "I hoped you would forget."

"Not a chance, kid. I screwed up and let too much slide before, I'm not doing it again."

"Clearly," I replied, rubbing my ass, "That hurt way worse than Charlie's. Both times!"

"I'm sorry that I had to do it. I know that this is all new to us, but I do think it is important that we do it like this. I want you to turn out to be a better man than I'll ever be and this is the way to do it. I know it sucks in the heat of the moment, but we're going to look back later in life and be glad that we did it like this."