Chapter 4

"Alright, go ahead and take your shorts down," Charlie instructed me gently.

I unbuttoned my shorts and they fell to the ground. Charlie gripped my arm and helped lay across his lap. My cheeks were burning as I came to realize my situation. My hands were on the floor to brace myself.

"Alright kiddo, why are you getting this spankin'?" Charlie asked after we both got settled.

"So I don't have to be grounded anymore," I replied.

He let out a quick chuckle and patted my butt roughly, "Yes, that is true, but that's not the answer I'm looking for, bud."

"Oh, um..." I had to think which was difficult because of all the blood rushing to my head, "I was being disrespectful with Jill for two days."

"That's right. You are to always treat her with respect. She loves you and cares for you and only wants you to be successful in your life. You're not going to lie to her, yell at her, or swear at her. I don't want to have this conversation again."

"Yes sir," I whispered, feeling ashamed of myself, "I'm sorry."

"I know, kiddo. When we're done, you'll have a clean slate and you won't be punished anymore for your mistakes today or yesterday.."

I nodded my head, ready for him to start. He patted my butt again before bringing his hand down for a hard swat.

"Ouch," I whispered to myself. This was going to be more painful than I thought.

His hand continued to fall, making his displeasure with my behavior felt. I held myself together for the first seven or so swats before I started to wiggle. I wasn't trying to make it harder, but it hurt and my instinct was move out of the way. By the twelfth spank, my eyes were full of tears and I was desperate to get away from the pain. I wiggled and kicked so much that Charlie used his leg to lock mine in place and gripped my waist much tighter and I was unable to wiggle. It was at that point that the tears broke loose and I was ready to beg.

"Charlie!" I whined loudly, "It hurts!"

"I know, kiddo. Are you learning your lesson?" his voice was soft almost as if he felt sorry for me.

"Yes, owwww!"

"Hang on, kiddo. We're almost finished."

When he said that, I gripped his leg for dear life. I couldn't contain my cries but I did my best not to fight him anymore. He kept smacking the life out of me for several more moments. Everywhere, from my butt to the tops of my thighs. The thighs hurt the absolute worst. I wasn't sure I'd be able to sit down for the next weeks, let alone for dinner.

Finally, the spanking concluded with three very hard swats to the backs of each of my thighs. I was sobbing but I sighed in relief when it was finally over. Charlie's punishing hand switched to comfort me as I finished crying. He rubbed my neck and my back as I tried to calm down.

When I was finally under control, he helped me up and into his lap. I felt childish as he hugged me and brushed the tears from my face. It was nice though. I could tell that he was no longer angry with me and that he just wanted to make me feel better. Now that he wasn't adding to the pain, my butt was starting to cool off slowly. Instead of there being a blazing fire, there was just a slight burning ache.

"You ok?" Charlie asked me after a few minutes.

I was slumped against him, exhausted. I nodded my head sleepily.

"Come on. Let's go let Jill baby you for a few minutes. I'm sure she's worried to death by now."

He helped me stand and locate my shorts. After I was fully clothed, he led me into the kitchen where Jill was standing with a fretful frown. As soon as we walked in, she rushed over to me and began looking me over. My face was still flushed and my eyes were still wet. She pulled me in for a tight hug.

"You okay, love?" she wiped my face again with a wet paper towel and then kissed my cheek.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry," I pouted.

She hugged me again, "We don't ever want to have to do this again. Please don't give us a reason to."

"I'll try not," I replied, still pouting so she wouldn't try to scold me again while I looked so miserable. Not all of it was faked though, my butt really did hurt and so did my heart. I didn't like disappointing them. They were the only people who cared if I was behaving or not.

"Let's get some supper in you. Then you can go home and sleep your sore bottom off and have a good time with Rose tomorrow. Speaking of, I want to meet this girl. You were adamant to see her this weekend so I'm assuming you really like her. Why don't you invite her to dinner next Friday or Saturday night. After y'all can go to the movies or something?"

"I'll ask her," I replied, knowing full well I was doing nothing of the sort.

Jill put dinner on the table and told me to sit down. I looked at the chair warily. Trying to sit through dinner was going to be hell.

"Whoops, sorry baby, I hadn't made it that far," Jill said as she grabbed the pillow that was laying on the freezer and put it on my chair.

"Thanks," I blushed.

We all sat down for supper and Charlie blessed the food. My ass throbbed as I sat down but I tried to ignore it as I ate Jill's yummy dinner.  That was the best part of my day.

After we ate, Jill called my dad to come get me and then we sat on the couch, cuddled up together as we waited on him. When Dad showed up, Jill hugged me tighter than she had all night.

"We're okay, right? You still love me?" she said it jokingly but I knew that she was trying to hide how serious her question was.

"We're good, Jill. It barely even hurt. I'm fine," I smiled widely at her.

She gave me a knowing smile in return. She knew that I was just trying to protect my pride. I had no doubt she heard all my hollering from the kitchen.

After final hugs, I went outside with Dad. I hadn't thought to grab any cushion from Jill's and suddenly I was stressed. I told Dad that I was just going to nap in the back. He gave me a small smile and stayed silent. He hadn't spoken to me since he got to Jill's. It was weird but it was going to be later Drew's problem.