Chapter 19: Universe 6 Tournament [1]

Start from the beginning

As the bout commenced, Botamo wasted no time and lunged at Kakarot with ferocious speed. Caught off guard, Kakarot found himself on the defensive, dodging and weaving to avoid Botamo's relentless assault. A sudden blow landed on Kakarot, leaving Beerus perplexed at the Saiyan's seemingly lackluster defense.

"What is Kakarot doing?" Beerus muttered, confused by the erratic movements of his fighter.

Nonchalantly, Kakarot responded, "Just trying to exercise my meal off, Lord Beerus."

True to his words, Kakarot began to run around the ring, skillfully evading Botamo's attacks, even sidestepping the energy beams the Universe 6 fighter hurled at him. The Saiyan seemed to be playing a game of cat and mouse, all while Botamo exerted himself in vain attempts to connect with his elusive opponent.

As Kakarot finished his exercise routine, he shifted the dynamics of the match. Blurring into action with incredible speed, he launched a barrage of attacks on the now fatigued Botamo. Each strike was a blur, rendering Kakarot practically invisible to the spectators.

However, Botamo, resilient as ever, had a surprise in store. No matter how hard Kakarot hit him, the Universe 6 fighter showed no signs of damage. The crowd erupted in confusion and concern for their Universe 7 representative.

Voices rang out in the stadium, with Vegeta urging, "Kakarot, think of something! He's not taking any damage!"

Taking heed of Vegeta's counsel, Kakarot formulated a plan. Swiftly pushing Botamo to the ground, Kakarot dragged him toward the edge of the ring. Despite Botamo's attempts to counter, Kakarot, with a deft move, grabbed his arm and propelled him out of the ring. A gasp swept through the audience as the unexpected maneuver resulted in a ring out, securing a surprising victory for Universe 7.

The cosmic arena crackled with energy as Kakarot, having swiftly dispatched Botamo, shifted his gaze to the next adversary from Universe 6, who stood casually with crossed arms. It was Frost, the enigmatic warrior. Before the clash commenced, an unexpected civility unfolded. Kakarot and Frost exchanged wishes of luck, sealing the unspoken understanding that their upcoming bout would be a formidable one. The Tournament Presenter initiated the match, marking the beginning of a fierce encounter.

In a blur of motion, Kakarot and Frost engaged in a rapid exchange of blows, their movements a symphony of speed and precision. Each attack met a counter, and the two fighters appeared evenly matched. Kakarot's fist found its mark as he delivered a potent uppercut, followed by a swift kick that sent Frost sprawling to the arena floor.

Assuming Frost was testing his strength, Kakarot encouraged him to unveil his true power. Frost, seemingly surprised by Kakarot's insight, questioned how Kakarot knew of his hidden transformation. Kakarot, recalling a similar encounter, shared the advice that transforming would be the key to avoiding defeat without showcasing his full potential. Taking heed, Frost transformed into his final form.

When Frost speculated whether Kakarot had defeated someone like him in Universe 7, Kakarot chose not to divulge the details, keeping the nature of his past encounters veiled. The battle resumed with renewed intensity as the two warriors clashed once more.

Despite Frost managing to land a weak blow on Kakarot, the Saiyan retaliated by transforming into Super Saiyan, overwhelming Frost with sheer power. The tide turned dramatically in Kakarot's favor, but Frost, strategizing, opted for his true final form. As a Super Saiyan, Kakarot dominated the battle, evading Frost's attacks effortlessly.

However, in a surprising twist, Frost struck a momentary blow that left Kakarot dazed and defenseless. The unexpected turn of events shocked Universe 7.

As Kakarot lay unconscious, Chi-Chi rushed to his side, her concern apparent. Despite his embarrassment, Kakarot admitted his loss, prompting Frost to extend an unexpected congratulation and raise his hand in victory. Kakarot, now seated with his team, explained to Beerus that he believed Super Saiyan would suffice against Frost, unaware of the hidden depths within his opponent.

Amidst the aftermath, the spotlight shifted to the third match, where Turles prepared to face Frost in a battle that promised to intensify the stakes for Universe 7.

In the electrified atmosphere of the cosmic arena, Turles and Frost took their places, the anticipation palpable. Turles, with a quiet acknowledgment of Frost's previous deception, chose to let the past remain unspoken. The fighters assumed their combat stances, a silent agreement to commence the clash.

Frost, unrelenting, launched into an attack, aiming to strike Turles with his forearm. Yet, Turles, keenly observant, saw through the tactic. In a display of remarkable speed and finesse, Turles unleashed a barrage of punches, a blur of motion as hundreds landed within mere seconds. Frost, caught off guard, found himself unable to evade the relentless assault.

The unexpected unfolded as Turles, with a swift and forceful motion, extracted energy from Frost, compressing it into a luminous ball of ki. The spectators, except for the fellow Saiyans who understood Turles' unique abilities, watched in confusion as Turles consumed the ball of energy. It was one of Turles' extraordinary talents, a gift that set him apart.

The repercussions were swift. Frost, overwhelmed by the assault and drained of energy, succumbed to unconsciousness. The Tournament Presenter, with a declaration that resonated through the arena, announced Turles as the victorious warrior.

Amid the dissipating echoes of the clash, Turles stood as the undeniable victor, the Saiyan prowess on display. The other members of Universe 7, though familiar with Turles' capabilities, couldn't help but marvel at the extent of his strength and the uniqueness of his techniques. The cosmic arena held its breath, awaiting the unfolding drama of the inter-universal tournament.