JIN - NJ why the heck you slapped her.

NJ - Hyung she wasn't answering on her favour, which means she is lying, can't you figure out.

HOBI - she isn't.

NJ - I think maknaes are right that she is just an attention seeker and nothing.

sunghoon was now fuming in anger and he was about to speak but yoongi cutted him off.

YG - IF YOU ALSO THINK THIS, THEN THE DOORS ARE OPEN, FUC*ING GET OUT.

NJ - but hyung..

YG - I SAID GET OUT.

he went out in anger and went to maknaes telling them that he is with them.

SH - yn what happen baby, tell oppa, i'll punish them.

yn was just shaking badly in fear.

SH - yoongi hyung i'll take her to my room as she'll not be able to sleep alone and she'll get nightmares.

YG - ok but if her situation gets worse quickly call us ok.

SH - NE hyung

sunghoon take yn to his room but she was still in the same state.

SH HUGGED HER TIGHTLY BUT SHE FLINCHED HARD.

SH - yumi, it's me your hoon oppa, don't be scared of me.

YN - Op-pa, th-ey will hu-rt me.

SH - who baby.

YN - tho-se thr-ee and th-eir dog-s.

SH - No one can do anything to my baby, because i'm here for protecting you.

Yn didn't replied but when sunghoon look at her, he found out that she had already fallen asleep.

SH TO HIMSELF

SH - whenever you are in danger, i'm always not available to protect you, i feel so devastated because your brother is not able to protect you from this cruel world.

not even in the past and now also. (crying silently)

he kissed yn's forehead and hugged her tightly and soon he also fell asleep.

AT DINNER TIME

EVERYONE WAS PRESENT AT DINNING AREA EXCEPT SUNGHOON AND YN

JIN - Hobi go and call yn and sunghoon.

HOBI - Ne hyung.

AT SUNGHOON'S ROOM

hobi knocked on the door and then he listen sunghoon's voice allowing him to enter.

SH - Come inside.

HOBI - Sunghoon come with yn for dinner.

SH - i don't think yn is going to eat hyung, you can go, we're not eating.

HOBI - we can try atleast, wake her up and bring her donwstairs.

SH - let's try.

SH - YNiee baby wake up, and have your dinner.

YN - (sleepy) i don't wanna eat oppa.