■His Almighty Plan Pt-1■

The sun rose as a young Ninja was training her heart out to the core. The other Ninja were sleeping and so were the the former Ninja except for Lloyd who heard his daughter. Lloyd opened the front door and saw his Lilly beating up punching bags and completing the same obstacle course over and over again while panting non stop. Lloyd watched her and examined her moves and found them sloppy and all over the place.

"Ugh! What sloppy work!!! I'm supprised she isn't on the ground failing!!! What a disappointment!!! That fire ninja is a horible teacher!!!"

"Shutup." Lloyd mummbled.

"You know it's true so don't you shutup me!!!!"

"It may be true but there is no need to be mean about it! Now just talk to her nicely!"

"Your right." Lloyd said calmly.

"You're making a big mistake!!!"

"No he isn't you got this Lloyd, remember this is for your father!"

"Yeah" Lloyd said.

Then Lloyd approached Lilly and spoke to her.

"If your planning on truly knocking down your enemy I suggest keeping your back straight and punching them with one fist so if they grab it then you can punch them with the other. And if they catch that one aswell then knee them in the stomach. Then round house kick and that should do it. And if it doesnt then blast them." Lloyd demonstrated.

"Woah, thanks! But aren't you supposed to be like mean?" Lilly asked.

"I'm trying to leave that behind me" Lloyd said.

"Oh." Lilly said. "If that's the case can I ask you some questions?"

"I suppose it's fine just nothing major dealing with the Omega and my ways" Lloyd said.

"Alright, why do you have fangs? Were you born with them or did you get them from you know what?" Lilly asked.

"Well I wasn't born with them so yes I did get them from that" Lloyd answered.

"When did you gain them?" Lilly asked.

"I'd say the day I unlocked my...evil apearence which was before me and your mother got married." Lloyd answered.

"Did you elope?"

"Yes, I'm not really supper proud of us rushing things, but it was worth it" Lloyd answered.

"How old were you when you guys got married?"

"I'd say...well your mother got released from prison right before the wedding and we had you not to long after....so maybe...I was 21 and your mother was I think 17?" Lloyd said.

"Wow! Why?!" Lilly asked.

"Because she was so sweet and caring and kind towards me and I just really loved her and I just couldn't wait any longer. Which made your freinds parents angry with us, but at that time we didn't care what they said and we got married" Lloyd said.

"Ok...well um...when did you propose and how old were you guys?" Lilly asked.

"Same year we got married and we were 17 and 20, it was before my birthday" Lloyd said.

"Wow you love her that's for sure!" Lilly said.

"Yup" Lloyd said while smiling.

"Well um how old were you guys when you met?" Lilly asked.

"Ummm... I think I was 17 and your mother 13?"

"Wow you guys were really young!"

"Yup, young and foolish..." Lloyd mummbled.

"Anyways let's work on your fighting" Lloyd said quickly to change the subject.

1 hour later...

Nya and Jay came out of the monastery to see what all the noise outside was about. And when they came out they saw Lilly and Lloyd training together. Lilly charged at Lloyd and striked at him but he blocked it with his sword.

"Keep your grip on the sword grip your feet to the ground to prevent slipping keep your back straight to lessen the energy that's being waisted and to keep your mind sharp dont force it just go with the flow remember the weak spot and strike!!" Lloyd said with no breath in between.

Lilly did everything he said and then kneed Lloyd in the stomach and blasted him with her power. Lloyd flew back and landed standing.

"Lilly you got me!" Lloyd said.

"YES!" Lilly yelled.

She dropped her sword and ran to Lloyd and hugged him tight. Lloyd was taken by supprise by this action.

"Thankyou so much dad your amazing!"

Lloyd was shocked at what he heard. He had never been called dad before. He hasn't heard the word thankyou being used towards him in years.

"Y-your welcome sweety" Lloyd hesitantly said.

"I love you so much!"

Lloyd had no words for what she had just said towards him. Then Lilly went up to the bounty to show the others what she learned. Lloyd stood there frozen in shock on what just happened.

To be continued...

Word count- 794