🥡Noodels all around🥡

Lilly's pov

The drinks instantly came and Mrs. Smith left. The guys started chugging down their drinks, I drank mine normally and Loynce was just staring at his drink. "Hey Loynce you good?" I asked. He just shrugged and then drank his drink. He's been quite weird lately, like more weird than usual...

Nixxie's pov-

I can't even focus at all! I didn't know that Loynce could sing like that!!! Why didn't he tell anyone about that?!!! More importantly he shouldn't be scared about it!!! This is so stupid!!! I can't comprehend it at all!!! He had this talent hidden from us and he never even tryed to sing?!!! To be honest I've never heard him sing other than earlier so I was shocked at first but after thinking about it I just can't comprehend the fact he has had this talent for ages!!! Then before I could comprehend it anymore Lilly asked us "Do you guys have your orders ready?" I completely forgot about ordering! When I looked at the menu I saw that there was quite a ton of noodles and some sides to them. There were even more foods other than noodles. "Wow the menu has really expanded sense the last time we were here!" Jake said. I agree, the last time we were here this menu was smaller and now it's practically full! Anyways I saw my favorite dish of all, plain noodles! Don't judge me I love plain noodles! Anywho a little while later like 6 minutes passed and aunt Skylor came back with hers note pad ready to take our orders. "Alright now what would you kiddos like? I'm assuming that Jake and Nixxie wants plain? "YEAH!" Jake yelled. I just nodded and then slapped Jake on the back of the head. "I know that Kane wants Ramen as usual!" Aunt Skylor said. "Yup!" Kane says. "Casey wants soba right?!" Aunt Skylor asks. "Wa?!- how did you know?!!!!" Casey asks while yelling. "Cause I do. And Zach wants the robot special" aunt Skylor says. "Yup" Zach says. "And...you two would like rice noodles!" Aunt skylor says. And before I knew it I heard Loynce choking on his water and Lilly in shock. I'm assuming that was what they were gonna order. "Well I'll get them made and ready for you!" Aunt Skylor said as she walked away. After that Jake was trying to help Loynce stop choking, Kane tryed snapping Lilly back to reality, Casey was laughing his but off, Zach was trying to get Loynce to stop coughing, and I was just watching. "This is gonna be chaotic that's for sure." I mummbled to myself.

To be continued...

Word count- 501

Authors note- I know this chapter is short but the next chapter is gonna be way better then this one. Also publishing these chapters are going to take longer as I have alot more things to do now. But I'll try to publish the next chapter as soon as possible, so enjoy!