♧Bad luck♤

No one's pov-

In Ninjago City...

The Ninja were horrified as they were never told that they had to fight the litteral definition of dangerous! But Lilly was able to compose herself and she turned to the Ninja and said.

"Alright guys, I know that this is our first time and we have no experience in fighting villains and these villains are the definition of dangerous but we need to pull through and try our best to fight. If things get to complicated and dangerous then I will not hesitate to make us retreat understood?!" Lilly says.

The Ninja nod and grab out their weapons they then put on their masks and breathed calmly.

"And remember we gotta stay calm so that our powers can activate. I know that's gonna be hard but we got no choice!" Lilly Said.

But right as Lilly said that Loynce immediately jumped off the bounty and landed on a building he started jumping from roof top to roof top.

"LOYNCE!!! WE'RE A TEAM REMEMBER???" Lilly yelled.

But Loynce still ran away and did not look back at all. Lilly then composed herself and said.

"Alright guys, we'll be fine as long as we stick together unlike Loynce now Ninja!"

"Go!!!" They all said.

Then everyone jumped off the bounty (it's on auto pilot mode hovering high in the sky over a building) they then landed on a building and went the same direction Loynce did. They eventually made it to ground zero and once they got there they saw Loynce attacking a group of Oni. And to their suprise he was doing a pretty good job at it. Kane then ran in to go and fight with Loynce and just when everyone else were about to run in and help more Oni came. And so they ended up fighting the Oni that were surrounding them. And as they were doing so that's when Nixxie noticed more Oni attacking civilians farther down the street.

"Jake come help me over here!!!!" Nixxie yelled.

And so Jake and Nixxie ran to those Oni and they started attacking them. So Loynce and Kane were fighting Oni in uptown Ninjago City, Lilly, Casey, and Zach were fighting Oni in the middle of uptown Ninjago City, and Nixxie and Jake were fighting Oni in downtown Ninjago City. They continued fighting them for awhile and people started watching and soon the news started recording it and talking about the new Ninjas. Soon everyone went to watch from a screen and to see if these new Ninja are as good as the former Ninja. They continued fighting the Oni and were doing a pretty decent job for some time but more and more kept coming. And eventually Kane got blasted and he hit a wall and went unconscious.

"KANE!!!!!!" Lilly yelled.

Nixxie and Jake turned around to see Kane on the floor.

"NO!!!!!" Nixxie and Jake yelled.

Nixxie ran to Kane and then an Oni blasted her but Lilly ran in-between and tryed her hardest to block the blast with hers power.

"NIX GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" Lilly yelled.

Nixxie then dragged Kane out of the way and Jake protected them along with Zach and Casey. Eventually Nixxie noticed that Kane was bleeding out and she yelled.

Ninjago, A New GenerationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara