Sparring Session

SCENARIO: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE TWO OF YOUR SERVANTS SPAR WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT THEIR ULTIMATE WEAPON

RIN'S POV

I was on my way to my room when i met archer carrying clothes to be dried.

"rin, i cant find any available space to hang these clothes. I would like to ask your permission to hang these..."

I interrupt archer. "you dont have to ask my permission. I trust you in doing household chores."

"well then" archer sighed.

He left and i went to my room.

Time for me to rethink my strategy of winning this war. Now that i have lancer on my side. The chances for me winning this war is increased.

If i lose archer, then i need to enter a contract with lancer. Right now, lancer is serving me since i am the one who keeps his existence here by supplying him mana. It would have been better if i have his command seals. Unfortunately, i dont have the ability like of caster's rule breaker.

If i lose lancer, i still have archer.

But as much as possible. I dont want to lose them both.

Its really hard for me to make new strategies since i didnt know how powerful my servants are. I really want to ask them. But there's no point on asking.

"you, a powerful magus, summon me. Therefore, i am powerful." archer said. Is he trying to flatter me? He didnt even tell me more of his abilities. Archer is different. He is more of a warrior. Like he was not an archer at all.

If i ask lancer, he would just say "so you wanna know how powerful i am. Then tell me who my opponent will be. And i will show you." IDIOT! Sounds like you want me to send you to your death. Thats what got you killed in youf past life. You were not thinking.

How about i leave the strategies to them. I'll just back them up. But im not gonna let them set me aside. I didnt train for ten years for nothing.

Time to practice my magic again. Or should i learn new spells?

I went to grabs some books in the shelves. I focus on what i was reading. Then there was a commotion in the ground floor. At first, i ignore because i thought that was nothing. But the noise is getting louder and clearer. It was more of weapons clashing. I thought it wont last long. But geez... I had enough!

Ever since i have two servants, there is no peace in the house. They dont get along. There were times they were arguing. I can feel tension betweem them. They're like children. Figthing for something none sense.

As i approach them "archer! Lancer!" i screamed.

I got their attention. "now what? What's this all about? Im not gonna accept you're answer if you say this is nothing!"

"you already know. Yet, you are still asking?" archer replied.

"you!!!" i said angrily.

"is that how you treat your lady? If i am her servant, i could treat her nicely than you do" lancer said to archer.

"both of you suit with each other" archer remarked.

Calm down. I need to calm down. Archer is being rude ever since i let lancer in. I thought he was fine with it.

"we were having a sparring session" archer said out of the blue.

"huh?" i wondered. Somehow i calm

"we need to relieve stress." archer added.

"yeah, my sparring buddy here is getting rusty." lancer said laughingly
this make archer grin.