Chapter 29: Emerald

Start from the beginning

"So how's Detriot treating you so far?" Damian asked taking a sip of the lemon champagne while I sat beside him, unlike me Damian and Ana, the twins ate like starved men.

Jesus how long have they not eaten for?!

"Oh Fu-Duck" he corrects himself "thank Lucy for me, wait never mind  I will" Oh no "I LOVE YOU LUCY YOUR FOOD IS AMAZING" Landon suddenly shouts causing Ana including her butlers to jump. "It's been great so far," She gave a glare toward Landon as a warning before meeting our gazes with a smile.

"I'll be staying for a month, I have to get back to Spain right after" She beams taking a sip of her champagne, holding her pinky up like a professional princess.

"So can we stay here for a couple of days?" Casimo asked while having a handful of food in his mouth, Ana rolled her eyes ignoring his question, and faced us again, "So let's get to the topic I've been wanting to talk about" What topic? I arched a brow as she beamed at us, giving Damian a glance he's confused as I was.

"The baby!" "What?" Damian and I said at once when the realization hit us in the ass, "Right actually-"
"It was fake news" Damian sighed fisting my thigh, I nodded in agreement.

"The test was positive, but when we went to do a checkup we tested negative" My eyes widen as I hear the lies coming out of his mouth...I thought we were going to tell the truth!

We just lied to a princess! A PRINCESS? "Oh, I'm so sorry!" She says nervously biting on her lower lip, the guilt in my stomach grows.

I've never lied to Ana before and I never thought I would...but I guess she would have been confused if we said we'd lied about the pregnancy.

"It's okay... good thing we found out before we got too excited" I fake a smile, "Well...I guess this is good news on my part" I frown and glance at the boys whose eyes widen in amusement.

"I rented a nightclub to celebrate!" A slow smirk crossed Damian's lip as he faced me, "Sounds fun when's the party-"
"Tonight!"

"Why did you lie?" I whispered into his ear, fisting the door handle I step inside the car first while he followed behind, one of Ana's chaperones ready to take us back to the mansion, "She would have been asking questions If I told her the truth?" He sighed sitting beside me, trying to maintain my cool I glanced at him with a soft face.

"She wouldn't have judged...I've never lied to Anastasia before" Damian suddenly wraps his arm around my neck, instantly I melt into his embrace laying my head on his shoulder, "Will tell her at the party, I'll let her know it was my idea" Glancing up at him my eyes dart toward his sharp jawline and facial features, "How can a man be so beautiful" my eyes widen when he jerks in my direction with a smirk on his lips, "I said that out loud didn't I?"

Celestes Outfit