Chapter 30: Fallen Angel

Celeste

My eyes dart toward the boys- when I notice Davin, Callum, and Damian have disappeared, I freeze and both the girls do as well, "Where did they go?" I asked Adelia who had a frown deeper than mine, "I don't know, but I think we should stay put-"
"Mind if we join the party" Ana, Adelia, and I jerk behind us-

My heart dropped to my stomach, and I felt the alcohol now hitting me like a rock, in front of us stood Isis and Valerie, both having innocent smiles on their lips and looking just as gorgeous, "I don't see why not!" Ana says before I can stop her, and within a blink of an eye, Isis grasped my wrist and pulled me into her chest.

She wore a beautiful gold Egyptian crown with blue and white gold stones on it, gold rings and bracelets with her signature cat eyes, and green piercing eyes, "Dance with me pretty girl" I swallowed nervously as she grasped my waist pulling me close, my eyes drift toward Landon and Casimo-

When she suddenly grasped my chin forcing my gaze on her, "DOnt look at them, look at me" She hissed, I held in my snarl and swayed my hips back and forth as she followed.

"Where is he" I said through gritted teeth, she smirks shaking her head, "He's not here tonight, it's just me and Valerie" I frowned, that's a lie, he wouldn't go anywhere with these two, glancing at Valerie her gaze is stuck oh me while she danced beside Ana and Adelia.

"You expect me to believe that you fucking whore?"
"Ooo, feisty one" She creepily giggled, when I hissed at her sudden claws of nails digging into my free skin, "I expect you to take my word when I say I wouldn't hesitate to hurt you"

Grinning I lick my bottom lip and grasp her wrist gripping wrist tight, "What makes you think I won't leave a mark on your face?" I taunted with a smile, feeling the air thicken between us she fists my chin forcing me close.

"You can try, but a lion always devours their victims" A sudden sharp pain in my waist, Panting I slowly glance down at my waist, seeing her nails dug into my skin, "Goodbye Celeste, I'll see you soon" Releasing me I gently groan as her nails release my skin leaving her marks.

"Come on Valerie, daddy is waiting" My glare was intense behind her back as Valerie followed behind like a lost puppy, what was the fucking point in coming here? To scare me? Warn me? Well, it didn't work bitch.

My legs feel like jelly, I may have gone a little overboard with my drinking, weird I only had a few shots tho it feels like I've drunken two full bottles, my stomach felt like clouds in butterflies and I was burning up from how hot I felt, where's Damian? I wonder if he's looking for me, I can't remember the last five minutes only that I was dancing and-

Fuck I need to pee.

This stupid nightclub bathroom is locked, what kind of nightclub only has one bathroom?! Like hello, it's a nightclub where are we supposed to have a one-night stand? quietly fisting a door open I giggle and peek my head inside-

My laugh goes dry as I suddenly see a tall man kneeling, Frowning I step outside, is he okay? Does he need any help-

My thoughts get cut off by a sudden little meow, taking a step closer toward the man I peek over his shoulder, and see a small little black kitten sitting on its two paws, ears shaped as sharp triangles, she was extremely fluffy for a kitten.

But what made it more interesting, was its eyes, white pale eyes as a ghost, the cat was beautiful, and it was blind, I watched as the man snuggled its finger across the poor shaky kitten.

Within seconds the kitten had snuggled into his leg, it was shivering from the cold and had dirty brown spots on its fur, it was skinny as a bone, I'm surprised it made it this far...

Glancing at the man, I notice the back of his neck, inked in black they've were Angel wings, and sneaking a peak between the wings stood what looked like a God.

"Cool neck tattoo, what does it represent" The man didn't flinch, but I could tell he was startled, not facing me he sighed, and glared down at the kitten, "A fallen Angel," he said in a firm cold tone, a accent I've heard before sneaking past his throat.

"Nice I always wanted a tattoo!" Before double thinking my feet betray me and step closer, my finger wanting to trace the tattoo- but before I could touch his skin an electric shot runs throughout our bodies, hissing I take a step back.

And groaning he fists his neck, "I'm so sorry!" I giggled holding onto my finger, "We must have a strong connection" He suddenly spoke, I frowned and glanced at my finger, "True, I've always heard electric shots running through people's bodies means they were meant to be..." I taunted with a smile-

When he suddenly gently fisted the kitten lying on his chest as he stood back up, my jaw nearly dropped from how tall he is, about 6'6? Holy crap, slowly turning to glance at me.

My eyes met hazelnut, and I felt my heart slowly sink, Elias...

My eyes widen in fear, but not from his presence...but from what was marked on his face, a scar slashed down his right eye, a deep scar, it looks reverent, his neck stained with dry blood along with his hands, his lip was busted, his cheek, forehead and neck bruised into red and purple, and his eyes were red in his signature sleepy siren gaze, but...

He didn't look scary like he always does, he looked...beautiful.

Absolutely fucking beautiful.

The man I fear the most holding a blind baby kitten, while he's wounded, what happened to him? Why is he bloody and how did he get that scar? Taking a step closer, he jerks back, taking me by shock.

"Elias" I swallow nervously realizing, he's afraid of me, he didn't reply, but his gaze faltered and fresh sets of water started glinting in his eyes, the light above us hitting us like a spotlight, specifically him.

It looked like heaven behind him, but he himself, looked like a beautiful creature from hell, I had no idea if it was the alcohol, but I wasn't afraid.

Instead, I was curious, as if he was pulling me to him but I was the one scaring him, that's odd it's usually the opposite.

Stalking toward him he stepped back till his back slammed against the brick wall, the little kitten meows confused as to what was happening, but ignoring him I stood before him, glancing up at him while he tried hiding his eyes from me.

"What happened to you" My hand met his gaze when he suddenly jerked causing me to flinch, "Baby please go away" he whispered beneath his breath but it was clear as day enough for me to hear.

"Why do you want me to go away?" I asked with a slight hint of nervousness, he didn't respond, but the kitten did for him. Sighing I force my hand on his cheek, not jerking from me he cautiously stares at me as I crease my thumb on his skin.

"Your badly bruised, there some alcohol back there" I gesture toward the door I came in from but his gaze doesn't follow, it sticks with me, "You helped me once with my condition, let me help you with your cuts" He swallows his eyes finally landing on the door, "Okay" he whispered with a nod.

Smiling I pace toward the door, rushing inside I head toward the bar, where Kian was nowhere to be seen meanwhile, music still blasted and I could see Ana dancing with a random guy.

Fisting a rag I grasp a bottle of vodka and rush toward the alleyway door, slamming it open I step down the little steps, and my gaze lands on where Elias-

They used to stand.

I frown jerking around the empty alleyway, "Elias?" I swallowed nervously in a silent shout, but he and the kitten were gone.

My stomach suddenly felt empty, and the coldness of the night hit my skin, he left...

And for some reason, my throat aches along with my chest.