LTLVC - ISAACWHY

TW: None

Not a trigger warning but if you haven't watched the new LTLVC wins $50,000 dollars, spoilers of the winner lie ahead...

It's been around 28 hours since we've all been in the VC and only Nick has gotten out because he fell asleep at his desk. No one was surprised.

I was currently sipping on some LEAN and thinking really hard on what I wanted to do. Did I want to leave and sleep, or did I want to stay and be even more miserable but have a chance to win that money?

I decided to stick it out for a bit longer and if no one else got out, I would leave.

I had my head on my desk and every couple minutes, Isaac would ask me if I'm still with them, in which I would just either grunt or give a thumbs up.

All of a sudden, I hear someone join the VC and I look up to see Yumi dressed up as Santa, and an actual Santa and Mrs. Claus in the VC now. I furrow my eyebrows, confused but intrigued.

"What the..."

Yumi freezes, looking like an imposter and we all laugh. The joyous Santa and Mrs. Claus go around, telling us our names and if we're on the naughty or nice list and why.

"Is there a Y/n in here?" I perk up and raise both my hands, smiling.

"You my friend... have been giving us mixed signals."

My smile turns to a frown and I hold back a smile. My hands go slowly down.

"But with much debating with the misses... we deemed you good enough to put you on the nice list."

"YES!" I celebrate and I hear Isaac laughing.

After a bit, Santa leaves and we're back to just us again to entertain ourselves.

I had my head resting on my hand and I listened in on the conversation the guys were indulging in about some would you rather questions.

"Y/n. Would you rather be stuck playing only siege for the rest of your life or... have to leave this VC right now?" Yumi asks me and I take this as my que.

"Leave." With that, I leave the VC and breathe out, feeling my heart beat out of my chest. I hear some yelling outside my room and I hold back a smile.

I make my way to Yumi's room sluggishly and see him turn to me with his mouth wide open.

"What the hell! I didn't mean literally!" I walk over to him and stand behind his chair, leaning down so everyone can see my face.

"Yeah, but I wanted to leave anyway." I rub my eyes and see people talking but I can't hear them.

I talk with them for a bit, now wearing Yumi's headphones before I go to the kitchen and grab a slice of pizza from the fridge. I make my way to Isaac's room and walk in. He looks at me with a sorrowful look on his face. I just give him a small smile and lay down on his bed while he continues on with his video.

I don't remember falling asleep but when I wake up, I can tell only a couple hours went by because it was still dark out.

"Good... whatever it is." I say to Isaac. He had his headphones off and was on his phone. I assume he gave them all a break to use the bathroom or get food.

"Hey... How'd you sleep?" Isaac gets up and sits beside me, putting his hand on my waist.

"Feels good to sleep, I'll tell you that much." I stretch and he laughs.

"Only Yumi and Larry are left. Grunk had to leave because he wanted to study for exams and Tanner ended up falling asleep in his bed playing angry birds."

"Oh god... Well, makes sense."

"Yeah. So I don't see this going for much longer with just those two left."

"Isaac! Isaaaaaaaaac!" I hear Yumi and Larry shouting your name through your headphones.

"Guess they're back." Isaac smiles and your monitor shows the two close to their cameras like they were trying to look for you through the screen.

Isaac gives me a kiss on the head and gets up to go back to his set-up.

I wasn't as tired anymore so I just watched some videos on my phone while occasionally looking over at you.

After some more interactions between you three, Larry ends up falling asleep, deeming Yumi the winner of $50,000 dollars and he definitely earned it. It was between him and Grunk who I wanted to win so I'm glad he finally got his win after 3 years.

After some celebration, you all leave the VC and I watch as Isaac rubs his eyes and turns to look at me.

"Another great video, Isaac." I give you a smile and run my fingers through my hair.

"God, I'm so tired." He comes over to me and flops down onto the bed. The sun was beginning to rise so I got up and closed the curtains for you.

I turn to you and you have your body stretched out on the entire bed with your eyes closed.

"Now get some sleep. You definitely deserve it." I walk over to your door but stop when I hear you groan and stretch your arms out.

"Get back here." You drag out your words and wave your arms around.

I laugh and then when I reach you, you pull me to your body so I'm laying on top of you. I hear you sigh and snuggle into me.

"Goodnight, Isaac." I give you a kiss on your head and play with your hair.

"Goodnight, Y/n."

We fall asleep like that and don't wake up until the next morning.