Idiots in cars Part 2 - YUMI

TW: Car crashing (in video) and suicide (joking)

"Hey guys! We're back watching more idiots in cars and who better to watch with again is Y/n!" Yumi shouts and I walk into his door right as he says this and I just stop and look at him.

"Are you insinuating that I'm a bad driver?" I don't move and just cross my arms.

"Yes." He stares into the camera blankly and I just stare at him through my sunglasses.

"I'm not the one who played Truck Driving Simulator and got stuck in a parking lot for an hour." I finally pull up a chair and sit beside him, shoving him lightly.

"That was a game and I was drunk!" He tries to reason.

"Not my problem." I just stare at Yumi and he just stares back. "Anyway! I'm here again and this time, it's not 12 am so I'm awake and ready."

"You said you wanted to join!"

"Play the video, drunk driver!"

He complies and the first video starts playing. This video was pretty tame, with people really only making turns at the wrong time or driving too fast or too slow with only a few small crashes in between.

"That video was shit." I say, wanting to see people crashing on the highway or people crashing into a building.

The next video plays and it starts with a crash resulting in half the car being completely demolished in the back.

"Holy shit! Now this is what I'm talking about!" I put my face closer.

"You could not survive that." Yumi looks at me as he pauses the video.

"I could definitely survive that." I look back over at him.

"Half the car is fine, which is the front so yeah, I could survive that."

"Still, the impact would just kill you."

"Wanna bet?"

"What do you mean wanna bet?"

I get up and pull out my car keys.

"Quit! Get back here!" He pulls me back by my waist and sits me down on my chair.

"You're such a buzzkill. Fact or cap type of moment and you RUINED IT!"

"How would you even test it? You would need someone to hit you."

"I probably would get Isaac to do it."

"He would not agree to that."

"Wanna bet?" I get up again.

"STOP!" He pulls me down again and I start laughing.

"I guess we'll never know."

"Oh boo hoo, you can't kill yourself."

"I WOULDN'T DIE!"

We start watching the video again and it had more crashes in it than the last one so I was entertained.

"Alright chat, one more video and then I think we're gonna end." Yumi says and looks for a new video.

I lean my head on his shoulder and watch his screen, waiting for him. He puts his other hand on my leg and a new video plays.

"Jesus christ, that one was insane." A clip plays of a guy backing up really fast into a parked car and I cringe.

"How can someone go that fast backing up?" Yumi questions.

The last clip plays and then, the video ends.

"Alright chat, I think we're gonna end it there." Yumi says and puts his Twitch overlay to only being the camera.

"Bye chat!" I wave goodbye to the camera.

Yumi ends the stream and I get up, stretching.

"You're crazy." Yumi looks over at me as I take off my sunglasses and mask.

"I'm crazy? How am I crazy?" I question him.

"For wanting to test out a car crash."

"I still do." He doesn't say anything as he stays seated. I look at the door. "Don't you dare."

I race out of the room, Yumi yelling after me as I try to look for Isaac.

"Isaac!" I yell and find him in the kitchen.

"What?" He asks, confused as I hide behind him, holding his arms so he couldn't move as Yumi finally reaches us.

"Don't be rash." Yumi says and I hear Isaac laugh.

"What's going on?" Isaac asks.

"Y/n wants to test if they can survive this car crash with your car." Yumi tries to reach me but I keep moving behind Isaac.

"I just need you to hit the back of my car at 80mph." I say and Isaac looks at me.

"You'll pay for the damages?"

"Hell yeah."

"I'm down." Isaac of course wasn't going to do it, but it was funny to see Yumi acting this way.

"No, actually quit!" He finally pushes Isaac out of the way and grabs a hold of me, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Isaac! Help me!" I yell.

"That's all you, Y/n!" He yells back as Yumi takes me back upstairs.

"Yumi! Let me go!" I slap his back but he won't budge.

He finally throws me down onto his bed and pins me down. "You're not going anywhere."

"You're no fun!"

"You're suicidal!"

"I just wanna test it!"

We stare at each other, not sure what to do or say next. His body was on top of mine and I could feel myself start breathing quicker.

"What? Do I make you nervous?" He cockily says.

"Shut up." I push him off of me and sit at the end of the bed. He comes to sit next to me.

"What? Are you mad that I won't let you get hurt?" He puts his hand on my chin and makes me look up at him.

"Shut up." I say quieter this time.

He slowly starts to lean in and I see his eyes flick between my lips and my eyes before he finally closes the distance and kisses me. I immediately kiss back.

"Ewwwww. Now I definitely want to test that crash." Isaac opens Yumi's door and finds us.

"Really!" I get up and look at Isaac.

"QUIT!"