Making faces - LARRY

TW: None

We were all gathered in a vc together, filming a video for Isaac's channel. We all had our cameras on except for him, of course, so we were all just talking and waiting for Isaac's 'okay' that he's gonna start recording.

When he finally did, he explained what we were all going to do. He was gonna get people to come into our vc and try and make us laugh.

We all had to have water in our mouths so that when we did laugh, we could really see it.

"Okay, I'm moving someone in now." He says and someone is added to the call. Their profile picture alone almost made me laugh.

I look over at Larry and see him making a face and I spit out my water immediately from that. Everyone else in the call started to laugh because of that and Isaac through laughs was questioning how I laughed already.

"Fucking Larry man, you set me up, asshole," I say to him and he makes a face like he was just accused of something he didn't do.

"What did I do?" He questions, throwing his hands up.

"You are your goddamn faces," I say in between laughs because now I can see Tanner and Nick making faces now.

"QUIT," I yell at them all, and the whole vc is just filled with laughter at this point. Isaac had to move the random person he added because we wouldn't even give them a chance to speak.

We couldn't even make it through one person.

"Y/n, Y/n." Larry says my name and I look at his screen as I'm taking a sip of water.

He then starts throwing up gang signs for some reason and I once again, spit out my water due to me laughing.

Tanner starts to join in and I start to realize that we literally don't need anyone else in the call but us because our humour is so broken and stupid that we can make each other laugh by doing literally nothing.

"You guys are actually stupid," Yumi says and Tanner just makes a troll face which makes Yumi smile and look down, trying not to laugh.

"We haven't even had one person in here to try and make us laugh yet what is wrong with you people?" Isaac is still laughing as well.

Larry throughout the whole video made me laugh by just making faces so I soon started to do them back.

Overall, it was a good and regular recording session.