FNAF - TANNER

TW: None

"What the fuck?" I hear Tanner scream as he gets jumpscared once again by an animatronic. I was currently watching him play FNAF 4 and he was doing terribly at it. I didn't have to guts to tell him that it was a listening game because we were talking and joking around the entire time.

"Oh my god, you have to check the bed!" I yell out, knowing that if he leaves it for too long something bad will happen.

"Oh shit, you're right." He moves his character's head to look behind him and screams a little when the small animatronic things are there.

He then goes to check the door but after a few seconds, he gets jumpscared again and dies, making him aggressively fall back on his chair and pretend to be dead himself.

I'm over here uncontrollably laughing because he has not yet made it past the first night, and it's been almost an hour.

"You are never going to beat this game," I tell him and he looks at me through his camera.

"Why do these animatronics SUCK SO BAD!" He yells the last part and I can hear him in real life in my room.

"You actually just suck at the game." I'm still laughing.

"How about you come and try to do this then?" Tanner says.

"Oh hell no, I know when I'm beaten." I control my breathing, and now I'm able to talk easily.

"Well, that's too bad." He takes off his headphones and I watch as he skips out of his room.

"Oh my god, he's coming to my room, isn't he?" I say and my question is answered when my door swings open.

"It's FNAF time!" He yells and runs over to me, picking me up and putting me over his shoulder, now carrying me to his room. I'm laughing and telling him to put me down, but we make it to his room and he places me down on his desk chair.

I stare at the screen and then put on his headset. "Hi chat. For your entertainment, I'll try and get through the first night" I look over at Tanner, who's sitting on his bed but is still in the frame. "But I'm NOT going to because I've never played this game before, I've only watched it so."

Tanner just shrugs and watches as I play the game. I tune him out and make sure I can hear the audio cues. I was doing pretty well so far.

I lose track of time and before I know it, the screen changes from a kid's bedroom to 6:00 am and I widen my eyes.

"Oh my god, I beat it!" I yell and I look at Tanner, whose mouth is wide open.

"WHAT?" He screams, looking between me and his PC.

"Huh, maybe you are just bad at the game," I say and laugh, but he just comes over to me and takes his headset off, and places it back onto his head.

"Okay that's the end of the stream, I'm ending this shit here. I'm so pissed, I don't know how they did that." I cover my mouth so he doesn't see me smiling.

"Bye chat!" I wave with my other hand and he says some other things before finally ending his stream.

Tanner slowly turns his head to look at me, and I just shrug. "Let's just say it was beginner's luck."

"THERE'S NO BEGINNER'S LUCK WITH THIS GAME!" He yells and I'm back to uncontrollably laughing.

"STOP LAUGHING!" This just makes me laugh more.

"That's it." he picks me up again and brings me over to his bed, throwing me down in the most gentle way possible. He then climbs over me and starts tickling me. I'm laughing even more because he knows I'm super ticklish. I was laughing so hard I was starting to cry and I could see through my blurry vision that he was smiling widely.

After a bit, he finally stops, and we both catch our breath. I realize how close are faces are and he looks into my eyes and then moves down to my lips.

Before I can say anything, he smashes his lips onto mine and I immediately start kissing back. I grab onto the back of his head and I can feel him smile.

We finally pull away, and he just looks at me.

I break the silence. "You're still bad at FNAF."

He starts tickling me again, and I start laughing again.