005 •Rain

After the two siblings came back the two traveler and their companion went up the big building to a 'boat'.

"So we ride this thing to go into the city? What an ingenious way to get around... People in Fontaine really know how to use water." Paimon said amazed while looking at it. "This is an "aquabus". 𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞." Lyney said answering Paimons curiosity. "It's pretty convenient, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐫𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥e... 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬." He added. "𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 I'𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" Lynette asked her brother with a raised eyebrow. "Ah, 𝐧𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐮𝐡... 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡." He answered while scratchin his head. "𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚." He once again said while laughing a bit at the end lightly. "Whatever." Lynette said with a not caring voice. "Guess that's what it's like to be an older brother..." Paimon said."Hehe, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝." Lyney said walking to the aquabus and the others too.

They got on the aquabus while suddenly a girl ran towards the aquabus and got on it too. The aquabus started and Paimon started to look around. While she looked around she saw the unkown girl that got on the aquabus too. Paimon gave out a confused "huh!?". The girl gave out a "Whaaaat?" after seeing the Y/n, Aether and Paimon. "Y/n? Aether? Paimon?" The unkown girl said remembering the three from before. The two traveler and Paimon remembered her too finally. "Charlotte!" Paimon said excitedly the girls name. "It's Charlotte!" Y/n said her name too. The girl named Charlotte had pink hair a red dress with a bow on the back, a red hat on top of her head and white gloves on her hands.

Hearing the h/c haired call her name made her happy. "I never guessed I'd bump into you while riding the aquabus. In the story of my life, this is big news!" Charlotte told Y/n excitedly while Y/n smiled at the pink headed girl. "What are you doing in Fontaine? I didn't hear anything about you paying us a visit." Charlotte asked her ignoring the other four. Lyney, Lynette and Aether didn't like how close the pink head was to Y/n so they glared daggers at her.

"Yeah, it's quite the coincidence! But as Travlers, we're always on the move. It's not surprising that nobody knew we were coming." Paimon answered like she always does while Aether just crossed his arms. "Uh, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐮s... 𝐎𝐡! 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!" Paimon said excitedly. "Oh, 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." Charlotte said chuckling at the end. "I wouldn't 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝." The pink headed female introduced herself to the two Magicians. "𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝, 𝐡𝐮𝐡? 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬." Lyney said trying to act nice infront of Y/n. "It's an honor to meet you." Lynette greeted Charlotte trying to act nice infront of Y/n too. "Oh, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞." Paimon said happily.