001 •Arrival

"𝐘/𝐧𝐧𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐞" A floating child whined to a girl named Y/n and a boy named Aether. "𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" The boy answered while sighing. He then looked at the girl next to him. "𝐘/𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭?" He asked her. "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 "𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭." The female said and then chuckled. The floating child stomps her feet in the air while looking angry at y/n. "𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 '𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠'! 𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨!" Paimon yelled while Aether and Y/n were laughing at her.

Soon after that they stopped walking and looked forward. In front of them was the nation that they were looking for. "𝐰𝐨𝐚𝐡𝐡" Paimon gave out from her looking at the nation in aw while the two other just stared at it's beauty.

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨" Y/n said to them and then she jumped off the montain they were on gliding down to fontaine. Aether and Paimon quickly joined her.

As they were gliding down Aether looked at Y/n and smiled while admiring her beauty. Y/n noticed someone staring at her so she looked at him making the boy quickly look away in embarrassment. Y/n had a confused expression on her face but then she just chuckled which made Aethers heart beat faster and his face slightly red. She then turned her attention back to the way.

They finally arrived and landed on the ground safely. Walking to the direction of the big building infront of them. "𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐰, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭... 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭." The floating child said while they looked at it. "𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬." She continued talking while looking at one of the machines. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝." The boy next to Paimon said while Y/n nodded in agreement. "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨." Paimon said turning to Aether and Y/n. They both nodded agreeing with the floating child. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" Paimon asked them both. "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧." Aether said and then turned to Y/n if she is okay with that being the first thing. She once again nodded her head and smiled at him. Seeing her smile made him smile too.