You're the light of my darkness... (2)

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung! Just--"

Taehyung didn't heard any further and hung upon the call.

"It's been years and you still didn't cared for me"
Taehyung chuckled sarcastically.

Time skip

"Where's the patient hyung?"
Taehyung came in his doctor attire.
Seo-joon nodded his head and showed the direction.

"By the way what's the matter?"
Taehyung asked.

"Actually the patient is suffering from brain tumor, and because of lack of treatment or we can say he didn't treated for his tumor, it infected internal system and now he is in coma"
Taehyung gasped.

"Since when?"
"His guardian told me that he is in coma since three years"
Seo-joon informed making Taehyung nod his head in understanding manner.

"And yeah, they are very rich party. The guardian or we can say the brother of patient is very rich. He tried in every best of the best hospital to cure his brother but he didn't got succeed. But since he came to know about your skills to cure patient he is desperately want you to cure him"
Seo-joon informed.

"I will try my best hyung, I too want that guy to get cure, but first I have to check his past medical issues"
Taehyung said.

"This is the ward where the patient is admitted"
Taehyung nodded and went inside the ward.

As soon as he entered inside the ward he gasped in horror, when the patient was none other than Jungkook. He was laying lifelessly. Face paler, chapped lips, looking beautiful and ethereal even in the hospital gown.

"J-jungkook..."
Taehyung whispered.

"Do you know him?"
Taehyung nodded when Seo-joon asked him.

"B-but-- I... It's just... How?!"
Taehyung's hands started to shake.

"Hey Tae, calm down baby. You will cure him"
Seo-joon rubbed his back making him calm.

"I will treat him h-hyung. But I n-never knew my koo was suffering f-from brain tumor... T-three years ago i-in the s-sense the day--"

"The day you insulted him infront of whole campus!"
Yoongi cut his words off, Taehyung's eyes pricked in tears.

"Yoongi hyu--"
"Dr. Park, who is he?"
Yoongi ignored Taehyung, whose heart shrunk.

"He is the neurosurgeon I was talking about. Meet Dr. Kim Taehyung the young and talented neurosurgeon of our hospital."

"And Dr. Taehyung meet Mr. Min Yoongi the CEO of Meow Meow entertainment"
Seo-joon introduced both of them in professional way. Taehyung may or may not be chuckled internally.

Yoongi nodded his head and shook his hands with Taehyung who never thought that their meet will be professional.

"I want my brother back, the way he was"
Yoongi ordered like a boss.

"If something happens to my brother the--"
"Nothing will happen to him, Mr. Min. He will be back, the way he was before getting into coma"
Taehyung said without any hesitation.

"By the way Mr. Min, how come your brother is in this condition?"
Seo-joon asked.

Taehyung gave his all ears to Yoongi when Yoongi started telling the truth.

Flashback...

Yoongi took Jungkook in his arms and went to hospital as fast as he can.

"D-doctor... See, h-he koo--"
"Calm down, let me check him. Don't get panick"
Doctor assured Yoongi and they take him inside the ward.