25. 🏮CEREMONY🏮

Start from the beginning

Yibo decided to visit Sean after the ceremony and spend the night with him, soothing him, consoling him, pampering and comforting him. Giving him the confidence that nobody could take his place in Yibo's life and making sure Sean understood that he solely belonged to Yibo and wasn't allowed to even dream otherwise. Let alone trying to leave him. After that everything will be alright....

'Exactly. I will visit him tonight and spend the night with him. After that my heart will be in peace... '

Yibo felt a touch on his chest, that brought him out of his reverie. Zanilia had woke up and snuggled closer to him. He looked at her and she smiled shyly. Yibo smiled back but somehow that didn't reach his eyes. He couldn't help but compare. Zanilia was exquisitely beautiful, very alluring and seductive... Eager to please him. Submissive yet daring and bold in sex but somehow she wasn't Sean.

Sean's that daring, bold and repulsive yet seductive, demanding and unswerving gaze from those narrow and stretched but at the same time clear, confident and stubborn Lotus petal eyes. The straight lengthy and pointed nose, flawless skin... The mocking audacious smirk of those thin velvety lips of pink red rose colour....

The tall muscular fame, but at the same time thin, fair, fragile and feminine body structure

The tall muscular fame, but at the same time thin, fair, fragile and feminine body structure. The revolting fighter in him with a firm attitude, obstinate and wild behavior... But when in bed, the demanding possessiveness, as if he owed Yibo to himself....

And when in female wolf form, her shy and compassionate look, submissive and innocent naive expression as if she could just lay down her life for him. That curious and dazzlingly happy face with loyal, respectful and proud gaze mixed with immense love, whenever she looked up at Yibo, like he was the every bit necessity of her life and nothing else mattered...

 That curious and dazzlingly happy face with loyal, respectful and proud gaze mixed with immense love, whenever she looked up at Yibo, like he was the every bit necessity of her life and nothing else mattered

The exact curved measurements of the tempting, enchanting body, the full bosom, narrow waist with slightly wider hips, connected to long thin sexy legs.....And the inviting mole below the lips that could take away your sanity in no time accompanied with the aphrodisiac red/black rose fragranted pheromones that could make any Alpha weak at knees and drool for the Omega....