He was dragging her with him without looking back at her... She roamed her eyes and saw guards were looking at them emotionless..

He stopped in a area where no one was present... "I'm Jeon Jihoon.. his younger brother but my age is same as yours... so, You're going to be my sister-in-law.. so let me tell me you few things about that old man"

He spoke and Y/N chuckled at his words... "So that old man is so scary.. he always scold me, he didn't let me do the things I like... But he gets irritated so easily and I love to annoy him..."

He paused and again continued... "I want you to tell him after marriage not to scold me and let me do the things I like to do... "      
"I can't.. cuz that old man looks scary..." Y/N said and laughed...

"Ok then let's became a team and our task will be to annoy that old man" Y/N gave him a thumbs up and they both giggled together...

"Now let me show you both what this old man can do...!!" They both heared a loud voice from their behind when they noticed the person they both stopped their giggles and hung their heads low...

"So you both decided to annoy me?? I need to keep an eye on both of you.. specially on YOU!!" He said pointing towards his brother...

Jihoon hold Y/N's hand and started to run from there with her... They reached to their parents... Their parents got worried seeing them breathing heavily...

"What happened??" Mr.Kim asked...
"We both just got out of lions mouth!" He said and both of them laughed... While their parents were still confused...

Jihoon told them whole story... "I'm glad you both are getting together.." Mrs.Jeon said and all of them smiled.. while Jungkook come and quietly sat on his place...

"Jeon you have to be more careful after your marriage... They both are not gonna let you live peacefully..." Mr.Jeon said, Y/N and Jihoon tried to control their laugh cuz of Jungkook's reaction...

"If they try to annoy me then I'm gonna chew them like a bubble gum" Jungkook said and both of them stopped their gigglings and looked at eachother....

Now it was time for their parents to laugh... they all had their dinner while chit chatting... And Jeon family liked Y/N so much... They were happy that they choose Y/N as their daughter-in-law...

While Mr.Kim was happy that Y/N got really loving family... She got close with them in little time... And the thing which Mr.Kim was so happy about was Jihoon...

He was happy that Jihoon is also like Y/N alittle.. she's gonna have so much fun with Jihoon.. while Jungkook's gonna love her so much...

As he already told Mr.Kim that he will try to love Y/N as Mr.Kim loves her...

They decided the marriage date after a week as Jeon family wanted this marriage fast...

Mr.Kim didn't asked the reason as it could be there family matter.. and he knows they will tell  the reason in anyhow...so he agreed with the marriage date...

-------------

Y/N was in her room laying on the bedroom and scrolling her phone... Someone knows on her door.. she allowed that person to come inside..  A maid walked inside her room with a box in her hand...

Maid- Princess.. someone came and told us to give this box to you...

*Y/N because curious and sat on her bed...*