√2

✿✿✿

"Luxiyee~~ let's go to a cafe.." Y/N request but Lexi shook her head and spoke "I can't...I have some plans with my boyfriend" Y/N made a pout and crossed her arms on her chest...

Lexi chuckled "Sorry babe...next I'll join you.." Y/N looked at her for few seconds "I knew that you will forget me after getting a boyfriend that's why I already told you not to get in a relationship but..." Y/N said being disappointed...

Lexi looked at her with gloomy smile and felt bad for her best friend "Y/Niee I'm sorry...but I have something for you" Y/N looked at her with the corner of her eyes...

Lexi took out something for her bag.. it was a paper bag full of chocolates, She handed the chocolates to Y/N and she grinned widely...

"Thank you" Y/N giggled and side hugged Lexi, they both smiled and took their leaves...

---------

Y/N was dancing in her room with high volume... Someone knocked on the door but she didn't heared the sound and kept on dancing...

After sometimes of knocking the door opened and it's was her father.. Y/N didn't noticed him cause her back was facing him...

Her father quietly entered the room and sat on the couch and was observing his daughter's moves... He was thinking about her marriage..

He thought to tell Y/N about it but he was not having the guts to face his daughter... What if she started to think that she's a burden to her father.. what if she thinks that he didn't love her...

But the thing is that he loves his daughter more then anything... He didn't want his daughter to get away from him..

But the thing is that he has a heart disease from past few years and he had only few months left... He tried everything to save himself but nothing worked...

So to see his daughter happy for the rest of her life he decided to marry her off before he dies... Someone would be there to comfort her and cheer her up...

By thinking all this a tear escaped his eyes... Y/N noticed her father's presence and turned to him.. she saw he was so lost in thinking something and a tear escaped his eyes...

She got worried and frown her brows.. she sat beside him her father quickly wipped his tears and looked at Y/N with gloomy smile..

"Appa, what happened?? Why are you crying??" Her father shook her head and was about to say something but Y/N spoke in between..

"Appa, are you missing mumma?? Don't be sad you say na she's there with us.. she's in our heart.. I'm there for you appa!"

She stated and side hugged him... Her father nodded her head and spoke "Yes we both are there for eachother.. you're really a nice daughter.."

"Appa? Are you alright ?" She asked and her father smiled alittle... "Sweetie, Do you still miss your mother??" Her father questioned