"I think it's dangerous for us to be apart. How many times we have to prove that? I'll be worrying. You'll be worried," Bella explained.

"And we'll both feel more horrible." "Okay, you're right," Edward agreed. "So, I'm coming with you," Bella asked. "What about me?" Marali asked. "Don't I have a choice?"

"No, we've got to stay away together," Jasper answered.

"I can't make you guys choose between us and your family, it's...," Marali asked, turning to Jasper.

"The only way I can protect you, is to be with you," Jasper said. "Fine," Marali tells them. "My family will be helping"

-𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jacob, Seth, and two unknown people faced Bella, Jasper, Edward, and I

Jacob, Seth, and two unknown people faced Bella, Jasper, Edward, and I. We're in the center of the field. Ella and Ley'ra stands several paces behind us.

"You're not fighting? What, you pull a muscle or something?"

Jacob retorted after Bella explained what Edward and Jasper would be doing. "He's doing it for me. Okay?" Bella asked. Jacob looks at her, at Edward, and shakes his head with disdain.

"Whatever. Just tell me the plan," Jacob asked as Jasper steps forward slightly.

"This field will give us an advantage in battle. We need to lure the newborns with Bella's and Marali's scent. It needs to end here," Jasper states.

"Edward, Jasper, Marali, and I are going on a campsite," Bella added. "Even if they carry us, they'll still pick up our scents." "Your stench, however, is revolting," Edward sneered at him.

"You can say that again" I mumbled. "Dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks," Jacob shot back.

"Well, you do stink" I say, making Ella and Ley'ra laugh. "What I means, is that your scent will mask mine if you two carry us," Bella interjected. "Done," Seth agreed, a little too eager.

"This is not a good idea," Edward sighed.

"Edward. They won't want to get anywhere near his... odor," Ella added in. "Okay, let's just try it," Bella asked.  "So why did you want us to come with you?" The boy said, Seth chuckled.

"Marali's scent is very strong, even with my scent, her's overpowers it" Seth explains.

"I asked you to come to see if it will cover her scent" they nodded as Seth smiled. "Okay. This is Rajah and Neige. My friends from another clan" Seth explained.

"Neige goes by He/Them pronouns and Rajah goes by He/Him" Seth smiles.

"I guess, we're also going camping?" Neige asked, smirking. "More protection for Marali," Rajah says. "We'll walk behind you two"

They shrugged as Edward finally nodded. Bella extends her arms to Jacob. He grins, and picks her up, holding her tight.

I turned to Seth and jumped onto his back.