26

"Hyunjin tell me where are we going" seungmin whined.

"No, i don't minnie, you will see" hyunjin laughed, at that small kid next to him.

"Mhm okay" ssungmin pouted.

at the...?

"Where are we?" Seungmin asked after hyunjin stopped the car.

"We have to walk a bit" the older explained.

(A/n: his leg is better now, they went to a doctor and he said that he could walk normal again)

"Okay!" The younger jumped out the car and walked towards the older, to be honest he was too scared to took the olders hand, but he don't have to be because byunjin already took seungmins hand.

They walked like 30minutes until they arrived, at the beach.

"Woe Hyunjin it's so beautiful here!" Seungmin said and run towards the water, he took some in his hand and splashed on hyunjin.

"Hey!" Now the older run to the water too and splashed at seungmin.

After some time of play and fun

"Seungmin! We have to go" hyunjin said.

"Where? I don't want to go" the younger pouted and didn't moved a centimeter.

"Come it would be fun too" hyunjin said and walked towards seungmin, took his hand and dragged him with him.

They arrived at a picknick on the beach.

"Hyunjin you are the best" seungmin clinged onto hyunjins arm.

They sat down, and looked at the sky it was sunset.

"It's so beautiful" seungmin said.

"Like you" hyunjin corrected the younger, the younger blushed.

"You know why I did this all today?" Hyunjin asked, but not seungmin, because he himself knew the answer already "because I wanted to confess to you" hyunjin ended.

The younger looked at Hyunjin, and he (hyunjin) started speaking "i love you seungmin"

That was the unexpected thing seungmin could thought of but actually it was so expect too.

"I love you too hyunjin" that was the time where the sun fully was gone.

Hyunjin leaned closer and Seungmin closed his eyes "can I.. kiss you?" Hyunjin asked. The younger nodded a 'yes'.

So they kissed it was soft and sweet not to much, they both loved that they didn't already go hard in the kiss and kept it sweet and soft, like they love it.

______
(A/n: i will do a epilogue soon too, and maybe bonus chapter to every couple)