25

Time back, to after the hangout with all friends.

Currently minho and hyunjin were walking to the grocery store, to get the pizza they would all eat at dinner.

"So hyunjin" minho started "what?"

"Do you like seungmin?" Minho asked out of no where, but to be honest it wasn't this difficult to see that they like each other.

"What!?" Hyunjin was shocked at this question, he never thought about liking seungmin, a guy. But when he thought about this maybe there is something.

"To be real I never thought about it, minho"
Hyunjin exposed himself.

"So think about it, i mean you two are more lovely dovely than the real couple jeongin and chan" minho said looking awkwardly at hyunjin who was squeezing his eyebrows together.

"I guess, you are right, i mean he is my favorite person, my bestfriend, and every time i see him i want to cuddle and kiss him so bad" Hyunjin explained.

"So you do like him, you should ask him on a date then, until it's too late and he find someone new" minho motivated the guy.

"To be honest don't you like Jisung? That introvert guy, I'm you caressed his hair" hyunjin smirked.

"Okay got me I like him, but now let's get the pizza"

School

"Now get your man, hyunjin" minho pushed hyunjin towards the table of the three younger.

"I-i can't minho, I don't want it to do in front of them all" hyunjim explained, when he fails it would be embarrassing.

"But when you guys a couple soon, then they would know amyways"

"But how could you know that he likes me and say yes, what if he says no?" After that minho stopped, "then don't do it, but then you would never know"
Of course that triggered hyunjin and he walked self confident towards seungmin.

Oh fuck I can't do it hyunjin thought and slowed his tempo.

But minho already sat kn their table, so he had to do it.

"Hi seungmin and the others" hyunjin greeted them.

....