20

The movie ended and all sat there not knowing what to do.

"So what should we do now?" Felix asked.

"Let's go to the playground!" Jeongin suggest.

"Innie, you are the youngest but isn't that to young for you, I mean you are 18" bangchan said.

"Says you, you are the one who is 21!"

"Okay okay, stop fighting, jeongin what do you want to do on the playground?" Hyunjin asked.

"Play"

"Ow wow."

"We can play that one card game I bought, that one with the dares and truth" felix suggests.

"But innie is too young for that" chan said caressing Jeongin cheek, while he is still sitting on chans lap.

"Really?It's for 16+"

"Okay, but I'll will say if it's to much"

"Okay then let's go!"
Felix said. All nodded.

"I get the game" Hyunjin stood up leaving seungmin behind again.

He returned after a few minutes.

They all sat on the floor in a circle in the middle the cards. "I'll start!" Felix said and picked a card.

'Let someone color your hair or say who you dreamed about' he reads out loud.

"Who did you dream about?" Changbin asked excitedly.

"Can I color your hair pink?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh let's do pink with green highlights!" Jisung said and gave jeongin a high 5.

"Then you guys can color my hair!" Felix said, not really wanting it, but he couldn't just say that he dreamed about changbin.

"Jisung let's go we have to buy the colors!" Jeongin stood up and walked towards the front door, jisung followed him.

"We will go to the store and come back right after,bye" jisung said and opened the front door.

_____
(A/n: Happy new year, and sorry for this bad chapter!)