23

one week later

"Guysss" seungmin said as he entered school, Felix looked confused at him "what, don't say you are happy to have school" he shook his head as a 'no'

"What's then" jeongin asked. "I.. might like someone" seungmin confessed, "omg don't say it, I didn't even noticed" felix said sarcastically.

"I mean it for rea-"

"We all know that you like hyunjin" felix exposed.
"How? Was I obviously?" Seungmin asked and both jeongin and felix nodded, "you was"

"Anyway don't say anyone about it, only Jisung and you guys know it" seungmin said before walking off for class, art.

In art class

"Hey Minnie!" Hyunjin greeted the younger, "hi jinnie, what's up" seungmin said sightly blushing and he himself also don't know why, or that he was blushing.

"Please draw your favorite thing or favorite person or maybe favorite movie, just draw something you like the most" the teacher explained, everyone was thinking what they would draw, except seungmin and Hyunjin.

"I will draw you" hyunjin said with the most adorable smile on earth, "m-me?" Seungmin blushed. Hyunjin nodded "yes,you! You're my favorite person, my mom and dad too, but I want to draw you my minnie" hyunjin explained,
your minnie? seungmin thought.

"I will draw you too!" Seungmin happily started drawing Hyunjin, in the end it more looked like a giraffe-llama-human-hyunjin, but Hyunjin loved it.

"It's pretty" hyunjin said while pointing at the drawing with his brush "thank you"

"Wait oh my god yours looks so good!!" Seungmin was very surprised as he saw Hyunjin drawing it was like actually him on paper it looked so real and so good.

_______

(A/n: I'm sorry guys but I think it'll will come to an end soon, and it will probably rushed bc I really don't have any interest nor do I have Ideas)