24

"Hyunjin said I am his favorite person!" Ssungmin jumped because he was so happy, currently Jeongin,Felix and Seungmin were sitting at a lunch table in break.

"Good for you, i think he likes you, don't you think so too?" Felix asked seungmin "I don't think so, he sees me as a friend"

"We'll see that" felix noticed Hyunjin and minho walking towards their table and Hyunjin was blushing?!

"Hey guys" minho said as he sat down next to Felix.
"Hi seungmin and the others" hyunjin said and took a seat next to Seungmin and gave minho a look, minho gave a look back and it says "do it"

"So.. seungmin?" Hyunjin nervously looked everywhere but not at seungmin. "Yes jinnie?" he was sightly confused at hyunjin anxiety.

"A-are you going on a date with me" he breathed out and said it so fast, he rapped, but everyone understood, jeongins mouth was wide open, and seungmin and Felix eyes widened.

"Yes" he was so happy he didn't expect that to be happen today, hyunjin was relieved as seungmin said 'yes'.

"I'm gonna pick you up on Friday at 4pm then?" Hyunjin asked "and you should wear normal
things like today" he smiled.

"Okay jinnie" seungmin smiled like a freak, he was so haply that that actually happens right now.

Friday

Seungmin was making him ready, he took a short shower, brushed his teeth and hair, put on perfume, and wore a normal blue jeans and white shirt with a jeans jacket over it, because today it was kinda hit outside, like 23-25Celsius.

He met outside a hyunjin in his car wearing a normal blush jeans and a light pink shirt, without a jacket.

"Heyy jinnie" seungmin said as he sat down on the passenger seat. "Hi minnie"

"Where are we going?" Seungmin asked exited, "i don't know you have to tell me" hyunjin joked and looked over to seungmin with those lovely doe eyes.

________

(A/n: the story properly end today or tmrw)