17

3rd person pov:

They both sat on the couch waiting for the chocolate strawberry to freeze.

"Let's watch a movie!" The black haired suggest.

The younger nodded and they searched on netflix for movie. After some searching they decided to watch
'20th century girl'.

————

"Why did he die?" The younger cried out.

The older caressed his back "i don't know"

"It was such a good story"

"Yep, i think the strawberries a finished now, i will go get them" the taller stood up and walked to the fridge.

After sometime he came back with the delicious strawberries.

"Oh they look so delicious!" The younger wiped his tears away.

"Here!" The older hold him one on the mouth so he could bit it.

"Mhmm.. yummy!"

————

"We have practice today" the older said.

"Oh right, I will come watch you"

The older couldn't hide his smile.

"We should go then"

The oreo haired guy nodded and searched his crutch.

"Here" hyunjin gave him the crutch and helped him stand up, but he lost his balance and they both fall on the floor, hyunjin on top of seungmin.

They both looked in each other's eyes and turned red. "Sorry,sorry" Hyunjin quickly stood up, but seungmin was still shocked and laid on the floor.

Hyunjin gave him a hand to come sit up.
Then he took his own arms under the younger's axles to lift him up and gave him his crutch back.

"Thank you hyunjin"

"Hyunjin?" He pouted.

"Jinnie"

After that he smiled and took seungmins free hand and walked to the door.

Seungmin every time got butterflies in his stomach when hyunjin hold his hand.

_______
(A/n: Tmrw is Christmas!)