18

Seungmins pov:

He danced, i could speak or think about him dancing 24/7, like every hour, every minute, every second. [seven by jk played rn]

And his hair bounced when he dance, his smooth movement and his hands. Like what, how can somebody be that handsome?

Then he walked with his sweaty hot hair and clothes towards me, but you don't smell the sweat only his vanilla perfume. I could melt right now.

"Hey minnie" he sat next to me. "Get your feet better?" He looked at my eyes with expectants.

I nodded "yep it gets better, in 3 weeks I can do sport again!"

"That's good, practice is finished now, I'll bring you home"

"Thank you"

————

"SEUNGMIN INNIE GOT EXECPT!" felix screamed over to me, because I was on the other end of the school hall.

"What?" I asked him because I didn't expect that.

"Yes innie will go to our school now!"

"And jisung? He will be all alone"

"No, he is with chan and changbin, they want to make a group or something 3racha I guess?"

"Ah okay" i nodded "where is jeongin?"

"There he is!" He pointed behind me.

"hi guys! I'm so happy to be on the same school with you now" he waved.

"Us too" felix said.

————

"Hey can we sit you?" Jinnie and minho asked us in linch break, i nodded and jeongin and felix too.

Hyunjin sat beside me and minho sat on the other side next to felix.

"Let's meet again with the whole group" hyunjin said and took my hand under the table, after that he smiled like a kid at me.

I love it when he does this.

"Sure,why not." Felix said.

"Yep I'm in too, I can the channie then!"

"We want to do it Saturday day" minho said.

We all nodded. "Do you guys want to come eat lunch with us everyday?" I asked them.

"When it is okay, then yes" hyunjin said looking at felix and jeongin, they both nodded.

————

Time flew like hell and it was Saturday again, today we don't have dance practice. I can't do it anyway.

I 'walked' to hyunjins house because we would meet there with the others.

Hyunjins pov:

I called seungmins mom, because I want him to sleep with me, like a Pyjamas party, not in a you know way, in a friendly sweet way.

I waited and waited, i prepared snacks, and a movie, my parents aren't home again. They are on a business trip.

Then the bell ringed. It was 3racha, chan,changbin and jisung. "Hey guysss what's up" I said and held the door open for them.

They walked in took off the shoes and sat on the couch.

"What are we doing today?" Jisung asked.

"I prepared a movie and snacks, and maybe later we could play some games" i said.

"When does innie come?" Chan pouted.

"The real question is when does felix come" changbin said.

"And when does minho come?" Jisung said, we all looked at him.

He covered his mouth.

"Minho?" We all said at the same time.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

And jisung nodded slowly.

"That's good! Then we have Jeongchan, minsung, seungjin and changlix" changbin said.

"What are these?" Chan asked.

"Couple names idiot!" Changbin answered.

"Me and seungmin?" I asked, was it that obvious that I like him?

They all nodded. "You guys are too lovely dovely, we all know you guys are a couple or like each other"
Jisung said.

"I mean I like him, but we aren't a couple,not yet"

"Mission of today brings seungmin and hyunjin together" changbin said.

I shook my head "i want to do it by myself"

They all nodded understanding.

_______
(A/n: long chapter+double update!)