Chapter 8

Gabriel

I checked my watch for what seemed like the 100th time this minute. Where is she?

I glanced at Eric who shrugged. Alexandria and Dabria haven't been seen in the last 45 minutes. I stood at the altar with an awkward smile as the hundreds of eyeballs stared into my soul.

Just then music played and everyone stood up. I looked down the long ass black runway and saw Dabria wearing a white dress. I furrowed my eyebrows. She gave her best fake smile as she walked with Lucifer on her right shoulder.

It honestly saddened me how happy she looked when less than an hour earlier, she was having a breakdown. Alex did her make up well. Her once hot sweaty face looked perfect once more. She reached me and I helped her on the step up. I shook Lucifer's hand. He gave me a small smile then left to sit beside Lilith.

I turned to Dabria and held both her hands. I leaned in and whispered, "I like the black better."

She cocked an eyebrow and smirked. "So, you are saying I look bad in white?"

"I did not say that. I'm just saying the white is not you," I whispered back.

The wedding officiant cleared his throat. We both snapped our heads to him.

"Angels and demons, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love this young couple has and to unite them as one. Do you, Prince Gabriel Luke Kingston of Heaven, take Princess Dabria Raven Morningstar of Hell to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forth; for better and for worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, til death do you part?"

"I do." Two words I never thought I could say without hesitation. I slipped my ring onto her ring. I looked up at Dabria's gaze that seemed to fall slightly. Her eyes dropped to my tie as those two words seem to echo through her brain.

"And do you, Princess Dabria Raven Morningstar of Hell, take Prince Gabriel Luke Kingston of Heaven to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forth; for better and for worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, til death do you part?"

A pause. "I do." She slipped a ring onto my finger like I had done with her.

"With that being said, it's a pleasure to announce Mr and Mrs. Kingston. Mr. Kingston, you may kiss the bride," the wedding officiant stated.

I looked into Dabria's eyes who were already glued to mine. I dipped her down and placed one hand on her cheek and the other on her lower back. I kissed her passionately as cheers rang out in the ballroom. I brought her back up and took my slightly swollen lips off of her's. She stared at me, breathless. I smiled and turned to the crowd.

I threw our hands up as everyone cheered louder. I looked at my parents who held a proud smile. I bowed my head towards them as Dabria and I walked down the long ass aisle.

I looked over to Dabria who had the best fake smile I had ever seen. I would have thought it was real if she wasn't clenching my hand so tightly.

I gave it a little squeeze to signal I was here right beside her. She returned with a very tight squeeze that almost made me groan in pain. I looked at her as she smirked at her actions. I shook my head and finally reached the end of the aisle as the guards opened the door for us.

Me and Dabria sighed in relief as the doors finally closed. Around the corner, I saw Cain keeping close as we walked away from the scene.

"Where are we going?" I asked Dabria since I just started following her, not even thinking of where her destination is.