Elimination

Luca: I still can't believe you guys were part of the prank! Who was dressed as the killer?

Layla: First it was Paula then once she "killed" Jaxx they switched places.

Jaxx: Hey Layla.

- Luca punched Jaxx in the chest-

Jaxx: What was that for!?

Luca: That's for traumatizing me!

Jaxx: Well I need to talk to Layla. Alone.

Luca: Why so you can cheat on Sora again?

Jaxx: No you idiot! She's dating Levi.

Luca: Oh yeah. Let me rephrase that. You want to talk to Layla in private so you can cheat on Sora AND convince Layla to break up with Levi?

Jaxx: Luca I swear to-

Layla: No Luca. I told him to meet me here. I need to talk to him about something.

Flashback

Layla: Hey Jaxx.

Jaxx: Oh hey Layla. What's up?

Layla: I need to talk to you once the challenge is over. And it has to be private. Okay?

Jaxx: Okay.

- Jaxx walked away. Alex stood beside Layla-

Alex: You might have to be my favorite in the alliance. You and Sora. Now let's recap what I told you. What are you going to do?

Layla: Since Sora's taking way too long to seduce Jaxx you want me to do his job?

Alex: Yep. That'll teach Amy and Luca to do what I say on time. So distractions. Make sure you guys are 100% alone.

Layla: But what about Levi?

Alex: I'll take care of him. Just do Sora's job for him please?

Layla: Okay. I will.

End of flashback

Luca: Okay. But if he kisses you let me know.

Layla: Okay.

- Luca walks away leaving Jaxx and Layla alone-

Jaxx: Is everything okay?

Layla: Yeah. I just need to talk to you. It's about your love for Sora.

Layla: He said he's been feeling soooooo lonely. Like a lonely potato.

Jaxx: .........

Layla: You do know what I mean by that right?

Jaxx: Yeah. It's just-

Layla: It's just what?

Jaxx: I can't say it out loud.

Layla: Then whisper it into my ear.

Jaxx: Okay. But you can't tell Sora about it. Jaylnn and Lily already know about it .

Layla: Oh my God. Stop it. Just whisper in my ear what you want to say. I won't tell Sora.

Jaxx: Okay. Good.

- Jaxx whispered the thing in Layla's ear. Layla's face was in a complete shock-

[ Layla's Confessional:

Oh my God. I'm in shock. All I'm gonna say is Sora will be extremely happy.  ]

Meanwhile

Jaylnn: Hey Sora.