Elimination

- Sora and Jaxx were having a make out session in their room-

Sora: Man I missed your sweet kisses.

Jaxx: And I missed your adorable hugs.

Sora: I voted you in the top7 with me. And if you make it. You'll earn your way back into bed.

Jaxx: Really!?

Sora: Yep. But only if you make it to the top7. Not placing 8th. Only top7 with me. Okay Mr.J?

Jaxx: Okay my little chipmunk.

- Sora's face immediately turned red-

Sora: Jaxx? I have a question.

Jaxx: Ask away sweetie.

Sora: Do you think I deserve to win the trip to Paris?

Jaxx: Obviously! If I don't win the trip to Paris then you do. You deserve it. We can even go there together.

Sora: Good. Because it would be a real shame if your sister tries to take me away from you.

Jaxx: ........ She has been flirty towards you. She's been like that ever since we started dating.

Sora: Well if I were you I would find a way to get rid of her. Even if it includes manipulation.

Jaxx: ....... I don't know.

Sora: At least do it for me? You said you would do anything for me.

Jaxx: I'll do it. Just for you baby.

With the alliance

Amy: Let's confused the contestants with the votes.

Alex: How will we do that?

Amy: Simple. All 4 of us puts Jaxx in the top7 with us. Plus I think he learned his lesson.

- Layla and Luca looked at each other-

[ Layla's Confessional:

To those of you that didn't watch the Ultimate Competition. Luca, Sora and I had to go through Jaxx's manipulation the most. He rigged the votes so I could get eliminated.

But He suffered enough. But if he makes me his puppet again I'll kill him. ]

Layla: Fine. I'll give him one last chance.

Luca: Me too. Who should we go for?

Amy: Maki. She's annoying as hell.

Layla: She also keeps saying how much she misses Eric so maybe she can go see him.

Alex: Perfect.

With Lily and Felix

Lily: What if I make it to the top7 again? That would be awesome!

Felix: I know. I'm so proud of you. My baby sister is finally getting recognized for who she is!

Lily: Oh there's Levi. With Layla?

Felix: I kinda see it.

Lily: You ship them together?!

Felix: Yeah. They have that romantic chemistry that Jaxx and Sora have.

With Layla and Levi

Levi: Well Jaxx is a complete idiot for letting you go.

Layla: Yeah. Alex told me that he misses me. He's just trying to hide it.

Levi: Well I don't blame him. A pretty woman like you should be treated like a princess.

Layla: Awww Levi. You're too kind.