The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)

Forget everything you know about the miraculous characters. These characters are 21+ and single. I hope y'all know your right and left. Enjoy~

The van had 3 rows of seats. Obviously the driver and passenger. Then two rows behind those, each containing three leather seats. 

I only knew the driver's name, Adrien. The others never specified their names, even as my friends and I loaded into the vehicle. Alya went first, sitting all the way in the back. Both Zoe and Alex hauled in next to her, filling up the last row entirely. Adrien was already sitting in his designated driver seat with the other blonde haired guard next to him in the passenger seat. They looked oddly similar. 

Being the smallest of the rest of us, I sat in the middle seat of the middle row. The other dark blue and chocolate brown haired guards filed in on either side of my lithe body. We set off on the road, two sets of broad shoulders blocking my view of the windows. 

Around 30 minutes into our ride, the car became very hot. Sweat lined my brow and formed between my squashed breasts that were visible from my scoop neck t-shirt. I caught Adrien peeking through the rear-view mirror. 

I laid my head back on the head rest, but then the two guards next to me grabbed a hold of my corresponding thighs and draped my legs over theirs, spreading me wide. My skirt rode up on my thighs, nearly exposing my white panties underneath. When I looked up at the two men beside me, I saw nothing but lust in those brown and blue eyes of theirs. They wanted me so bad, and I had no idea why. 

My eyes skewed to the rear-view mirror where Adrien's heady gaze was piercing my spread body. I felt his eyes on my exposed breasts then they drifted lower. He gave a silent command to the men next to me, and they hiked my skirt up my thighs, exposing the drenched mess between them. A deep, guttural sound came from Adrien. Then suddenly, two strong hands were ripping apart my garments until the hot air smacked against my bare lips. 

Adrien gripped the wheel hard, his knuckles turning white. I think I heard him curse under his breath. The blue haired man on my right brought his calloused hand to my clit, circling twice before slowly gliding lower and circling my sopping entrance. My teeth took hold of my bottom lip, and I realized the man was waiting for my consent. 

"Please," I whispered, barely audible to my own ears. Just then, I became acutely aware of my friends in the back. How oblivious they were. The man visibly shuddered before his thick finger entered my core. My mouth propped wide open. It was almost impossible not to cry out with pleasure.

My eyes met Adrien's again in the mirror, and I held his gaze while I discreetly lifted my shirt. With our eyes locked, I pulled down my bra, exposing my pebbled peaks and guiding the man on my left towards them. He obliged my actions, taking my nipple in between his lips and sucking lightly. Every muscle in my body clenched at once, but I held the driver's gaze like a rope. 

To my surprise, he was the one to break it. He looked at the man in the passenger seat, the blonde one, nodded his head, and the passenger unbuckled his seatbelt. I gulped. 

The man bent over the center console until his face was level with my core. My eyes shot back up to Adrien's in the mirror; his smirk sent butterflies to my stomach. Right before his perfect lips attached to my clit, the man on my right inserted another finger inside of me and the man on my breast bit down. A hand came to my mouth before I could scream out. I grinded against the man's fingers and the other's face until I was a shuddering mess with sweat glistening my flawless skin. 

The man to my left released my sore nipple, pinching it between his fingers before moving to the other one. I just realized he discarded his glasses. My hands wound into his thin hair, keeping him in place; he hummed against my flesh. Then the fingers pumping into my core sped up, curling to hit my g-spot.