Heated Argument - Part 1 ~ (LadyNoir)

Please Read:
~I'm going to make a posting schedule where I post this book's chapters every Monday and Friday, today is an exception. There will be no more voting chapters, just comment at the end of my chapters what ships you'd like me to publish. If I don't get comments, I'll just wing it. Enjoy!~

Chat Noir and I are in the middle of fighting Strikeback. We're currently perched on a roof top and he's once again fuming about our identities. 

"I don't need you to protect me. I'll never get akumatized!" That sentence strikes a nerve in me and I can already feel the stomach acid rise. Do I tell him? What would he say? 

"You don't know what you're talking about!" I shout back, catching him off guard.

"Maybe because you don't talk to me about anything!" He retorts, sending me an evil glare. I cower under his gaze and back up against the wall with my head facing down. In front of me, I watch as his black boots approach me and his arms come to either side of my head. My head jerks up to look into his eyes that are still glaring at me. 

"C-Chat?" I whimper. He ignores me and brings his lips down to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. My eyes widen and I look out for Strikeback. "Kitty, the v-villain." Moans escape my parted lips, but his sucking increases, leaving dark marks on my pale skin. 

Strikeback is quite a ways from us which brings a little peace to mind. My leather-clad gloves grip at his blonde hair while his trace my torso. His right hand smacks my left ass cheek and he chuckles darkly when I moan. 

"Does my little bug like pain?" He spanks me again, this time to my right side. "Let's see how much you enjoy me rough fucking you then." I widen my eyes but shut them tightly once his claws draw patterns in between my breasts.

His claws drag downwards, slicing my suit into strips and revealing my breasts and stomach. He pulls the fabric to the side and exposes my pert nipples. I watch as he licks his sharp teeth and dives his head towards them.

He swirls his tongue around one of them while pinching the other between his claws. He steps closer to me and puts his left knee in between my legs. I find myself grinding against it and moaning into the Parisian air. 

"Wait, Chat!" I moan loudly as his canines dig into my areolas. "T-the others, fuck! They're w-waiting on us!" My hips thrust against Chat's knee, rubbing my clit against the bone. He releases my nipple from his mouth and licks from my breast to my neck and bites down. 

I writhe and squirm underneath him as I feel his teeth draw blood from my skin. The liquid flows down onto my suit and blends in with the color of it. Trails of it coat my aching nipples and he leans down to clean it up. When did he become a vampire?

He backs away from my body and I fall limp against the wall, sliding down onto my knees and placing my hands on the roof in front of me. My lungs pant and my mouth goes dry; I lick my lips in order to soothe the dryness. His hand reaches up to his bell, making it jingle before pulling it down, displaying his hard cock to me. 

I retract my arms back from the floor and sit up straight on my ankles. He comes closer to me and his dick lies before my lips. Subconsciously, I open my mouth and grip him with my hands. He throbs in my hands and groans when he feels my tongue slide against his length. I close my lips around him and push him to the back of my throat, right before my gagging point. 

"Hit me if it's too much." He says vaguely. I nod and he unties my pigtails. Then he grips the loose hair and presses his shaft deeper inside my mouth. I gag and whimper on his length.

My hands prop my upper body on his thighs as I let him control the speed. Saliva pools down my chin and across his cock, but he doesn't care, not when he has me on my knees taking as much of him as I can. 

He tilts his head backwards and groans curses. The grip on my head is strong, almost numbing, but I don't dare tell him to stop. His length throbs against my tongue and I suck on him harder. I bring my right hand up and rub my index finger against his balls. He shudders slightly but doesn't tell me no. 

I caress his balls in my right hand, balancing between light squeezes and gentle fondles. 

"O-oh god- I-I'm gonna cum." He spews a line of groans and husky moans; he pulls out of my mouth and shoots his stream of cum onto my divulging chest. I stare into his eyes as he opens them and looks down at the mess he created on me. 

His hand reaches out and I put mine into his before he pulls me up. When we stand in front of one another, he reaches his hands down to the bottom of my ass and picks me off the ground. My back slams against the wall and my legs wrap tightly around his waist. He brings a claw down to my pussy and slits another hole in my suit, revealing my arousal to him. 

He licks his lips at the sight and trails his index finger along my soaking folds. Then he brings the lubricant to his dick and strokes himself a couple of times. 

"Do you want this?" He asks me, staring into my lidded bluebell eyes. 

"Yes please," I cry, muffling my whimpers of need into his shoulder. 

He brings his tip towards my entrance and I can feel it lightly poking me before he's shoving the entire thing inside of me. My eyes screw shut and I throw my head back in pleasure. He stretches me one inch at a time until he hits my end and we sigh happily together. 

"God, please move." I beg him, pulling at his hair. When he starts thrusting into me, we attach our lips to muffle my moans. His hips rock into mine and I grip onto his shoulders for support. He bites onto my lower lip and drags it outward. It plops back into place and we stare at each other for a good second. 

"You're so tight, M'lady. You feel amazing." He grunts and digs his nails into my ass. Sparks of pleasure course straight to my pussy and I feel my orgasm in the pit of my stomach. Every muscle inside of me tenses and his cock plays with my g-spot repeatedly. 

"Fuck yes, harder." I mewl and trail my mouth to his neck where I bite into his skin and leave my own marks. He moans at the pain and thrusts into me harder, slamming my body into the wall behind me. My pussy grows tight and I feel myself flutter around him. He obviously feels it too because he starts groaning louder. 

"Shit, cum with me Ladybug." He demands and I arch my back off the wall and press my torso into his. The friction of his leather against my nipples turns me on further and I shake uncontrollably as my orgasm finally catches up to me. 

We moan together as my juices fill the area around his shaft and he spills himself inside of me. I don't even regret the lack of protection. 

When he pulls out of me, he sets me back on unstable legs. I collapse immediately and he catches me in his arms. 

"You're not going back into the fight, let's go get you cleaned up. The others can handle Strikeback for a bit." I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me into his arms. 

We pole vault along rooftops until we finally stop......in Adrien's bedroom?

~Please comment any ship ideas you guys want for the next chapter on Friday!~