English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)

~Seeing how so many of y'all enjoyed the first English Final, I decided to make a part 2! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, please don't forget to vote and comment. Be a vocal reader, I enjoy the feedback! 💛 ~
⚠️Little TW: some might consider the following material rape, but it still ends with a happy ending⚠️

"Oh my dear Juliet! Woe is me, my lover is dead! I must drink this poison to be reunited with my love in the afterlife." Adrien over exaggerates his lines that Marinette assigned to him. She has to refrain from smiling while she lays on Ms. Bustier's naked desktop, pretending to be dead, so she bites her bottom lip. The blonde notices the action when he turns to her.

"This is my fate." He brings the vial to his lips and pretends to drink from it. Marinette's face flushes when Adrien brings his lips to hers. She fights the urge to kiss back, his lips so alluring and delicious.

On queue she flutters her eyelashes and sits up; Adrien stares at her wide eyed before 'dying' beside her on the desk.

"Oh Romeo! What have you done! Such a stupid insignificant asshole who cannot even wait 5 seconds for me to wake up. Not even a drop of poison left upon your beautiful lips for me to taste. I shall take his dagger and join him." She lifts up the fake knife from Adrien's shirt and pretends to stab herself, laying down next to him.

The class erupts into applauds and cheers at the two teenagers who sit up.

"Well done you two!" Ms. Bustier says, speaking over the hollering teens. Marinette looks to Adrien who has his arm draped over her shoulders, giving her a handsome grin. They became official the night they were assigned their English final two weeks ago. After the shower sex they had, Adrien decided he simply couldn't part from this girl no matter how hard he tried to convince himself she was just a one night stand.

The memory is still branded in his mind:

"Only if you join me," the beauty smiled at him with her pearly whites. He strode behind her, watching her naked ass sway. She opened his walk-in shower door and immediately made the water cold. The brisk water contradicted the heat radiating off their lust-driven bodies.

Marinette clung to him while her teeth nipped at his neck and her tongue glided over his golden skin. He pulled her raven hair backwards, exposing her porcelain neck to him; he marked her skin, coloring it dark purple with his hickies.

"You're so beautiful, baby girl." He smiled at her, adoring her soaked eyelashes and marked skin. His head moved lower and lavished her nipples with the same attention he previously directed to her neck. She pulled his hair taut in her fingers, massaging his scalp with the running water while his tongue swirled around her pink buds.

Marinette would've been shivering from the water temperature if she was alone, but the heat of Adrien's dick pressing against her thigh lit a fire inside her, warming her entire core.

"Please....Adrien," she begged into his ear. The way his name sounded on her tongue hardened him further; his cock begged him mentally for salvation inside her again.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall." Marinette easily obliged, turning her body to face the wall and propping herself with her hands and her ass sticking out. Her ass ground against him and he growled underneath his breath. He dug his fingers into her skin, continuing to mark her further. She mewled loudly and arched her back when he stealthily slid his shaft inside her already soaking pussy.

"Ahh, Adrien! F-fuck~" She moaned over her shoulder, making slight eye contact with him. He chuckled at her and leaned closer to her ear.